Heart of Fear Raid Finder Loot Issue Hotfixed

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 17 18 19 48 Next
What about the 2 purples I lost? Try again next week? Just like that?

It was BLIZZARD's fault that I lost those items and it's freaking unacceptable that I don't get it and instead receive 28g 50s (GM sent me as an apology I guess?)

FFS this company man.

This sounds about right. It is unacceptable on Blizzard's part to put a bandaid on a gaping wound. Customers, such as myself and others, are very upset. A guild mate of mine would have gotten his 2 piece tier bonus from a piece of loot he should have received. He deserves this loot; he put in just as much effort as everyone else. Wasting a week's lockout and losing gear, and getting 28 gold in response does not cut it. This is the second time I have had loot issues since MoP's release. Once from Sha giving me incorrect loot, and this lockout problem. Both times I was simply told to report the bug, but that I would not be reimbursed. This is not the kind of customer service I have come to expect of Blizzard, and I am not pleased.
just recieved two elder charms!
A GM told me this was fixed but lo and behold once I get a group to down Amber-Shaper, I get no loot because the bug was still active. Still waiting for a ticket to see if this can be resolved.
Got 2 coins. I feel it was fair. Thanks Blizzard.
Apparently any GM that stated this was lying, it was fixed for people that hadnt run it yet, and that nothing could be done for the people who had been locked to it as the option does not exist to reset it.
11/15/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Auxslana

So what happens when you run it again, and get squat when you could of just been reimbursed the loot that was rightfully yours?
I just logged in and no mail, no extra coins, was this only for people who burned coins on the bosses, people with unresolved tickets or was this supposed to be for everyone who was affected by the loot bug?

Edit: Do I need to open another ticket, post the 2 tickets I already had or what do I need to do?
11/15/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Auxslana

I had my tier legs, couldn't get them because of the glitch. Now I have two elder coins, can't run LFR again, guild is stuck progressing on Grand Empress so probably won't get to use a token on that (already had one saved for it though....) so yeah. Thanks for my 2-piece...
Got 2 elder charms for losing a bag of gold. I'm estatic :P
I logged in on my Death Knight today and I recieved 2 free Elder Charms of good fortune

Was this for everyone who experienced the loot bug?
11/15/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Optiman
Looks like my raid locks were reset and I received 2 coins.

Your raid locks were reset? Mine weren't, poo.
11/15/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Hacpe
Looks like my raid locks were reset and I received 2 coins.

Your raid locks were reset? Mine weren't, poo.

Sorry I was wrong. I just forgot to do the first half of HoF this week. I only received the 2 coins.
EDITTED:

I guess I got 2 charms as well.

Please let the developers know I'm not happy about losing my legs I had already won, that is of course unless I get them on my first token. I'm sure they are at least 50% drop rate right?
They can look it up, so where you're getting this they can't bs is beyond me.
I just got 2 elder charms...

Thank you blizzard... I'm sure many will think this isn't as good as getting that "gear I would have gotten" but this is tons better then getting nothing at all.

I also hope that some people will realize with this that blizzard DOES try to help the players.
Lockouts wont, and cannot be reset, as "the option simply does not exist"
I too, am yet to receive any reimbursement of any kind, and anything less than receiving what i should of rightfully gotten is a load of crap.