WTB...

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Book of Pandaren Flying (BoA - requires level 90 to purchase) = 2400gold, PST.

ya blizz, PST please!
No.
10/27/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Infernalist
No.
To expand on this a little bit:

No.
Soon.
We all know the moment patch 6.0 comes out, pandarian flying will be available for half cost at 85.
remember... must be level 90 to buy. Simply for alts.

hell, make it 20-30k to buy. alts are gathering dust until then : /

For you, maybe.

I have an 89, an 87, and an 86, all working their way through Pandaria in different places.
PST = "Please Send Tell".

"PST please" is redundant.

For you, maybe.

I have an 89, an 87, and an 86, all working their way through Pandaria in different places.

Good for you? What relevance does this have what-so-ever to the OP wanting a BOA book for Pandaria flying?
Maybe, but not till later in the expansion. The Tome of Cold Weather Flight didn't come until Patch 3.2, and that was like 8 or so months after WoTLK hit.

For you, maybe.

Don't worry, cupcake, all of them will still have to go through the Dread Wastes.

For you, maybe.

Don't worry, cupcake, all of them will still have to go through the Dread Wastes.

Looking forward to it. I have 7 alts and they'll have their turn eventually. I particularly enjoyed Dread Wastes. I loved the atmosphere.
Its to early, give it another 6 months or so and you'll get it. New exp that come out never give you alt flying right away, but like i said before give it another 6 months and you'll see it pop up.