Login server busy 11/1

Customer Support
Prev 1 15 16 17 89 Next
My Holy Pally leetness crashed all the log in servers.
its every single day like for real we pay $15 amonth we should be able to play when we want
are you guys gunna refund us our money since its every single day we have this issue

That $15 a month works out to roughly 2 cents an hour. Get over it.
Eta would definitely be nice. If its gonna be a couple hours, days ect
11/01/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Chemyst
All I hear is ungrateful little cry babies in this forum thread.. Get a life and go outside for once and enjoy your life or what you have left of it.

lol word
u mad?
Soooo much /nerdrage!
cm'on copy and paste the code from the european servers, they are playing just now
Why do bad things always happen to me?
Blizz, do you realize that the standard for online services is to be up a minimum of 99.999% of the time. This comes out to just under 5 min a year. If Google, Amazon, Yahoo, or any number of other online services were down as much as you are they couldn't stay in business. You take my money, and that of millions more. I expect a certain level of service that is simply not being provided. This is unacceptable.
PS THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.................
My bad. I killed the Login Server boss earlier today. You'll just have to wait for him to respawn.
11/01/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Dilevran
I'm playing wow. I just logged in. Thanks blizzard!

you....you are an evil, evil man.
ARE YOU SAYING WE HAVE TO WAIT AND GO OUTSIDE?!!!! IM SCARED
):
Blizzard servers run on the tears of frustrated crying teenagers with no social skills and bad skin as well as late 30s overweight men who still play Magic The Gathering they do this every so often to refuel the servers.

Keep Calm and Relax, the amount of angry tears streaming right into the systems are almost filling them to capacity.
would removing your authenticator temporarily solve the prob?
11/01/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Cassiophia
Why do bad things always happen to me?

I have a feeling you would fit the obsessed girlfriend meme perfectly.

that IS the way to do things :p

lol i was jellin b/c im only on ep 233 T.T

you can catch up I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!
Fantastic, should be up and running shortly. When you allow the realms to go back up, can you also make warlocks able to heal themselves decently? Thanks.