Login server busy 11/1

Customer Support
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 89 Next
11/01/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Pue
its every single day like for real we pay $15 amonth we should be able to play when we want

People like you should be tarred and feathered.
Surprise Surprise cant log in ........with all the millions they make you would think that they could put a little more back into keeping things running.
do you have an eta on the eta?
11/01/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Scarg
im not sure that you understand us we have no patience you know this

Let's make it a drinking game! Each post that says, "I am having same issue" we take a shot!

We would all be drunk in 5 min and dead in 20.
Because you all choose to, thats why, the customer service agents you are whining to can do nothing besides pass on to the server ppl "yo a bunch of angry nerds are whining, ill hold them off as long as I can"
Thrilled to see this after rolling restarts.

Sure this is no where near as bad as service during vanilla, however, it is still silly.
11/01/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Roraks
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I am neither patient nor understanding.
Let mass chaos begin! Angry mob commence angry rampage!!!
Just cancelled my subscription. :)
What a Shock blizz is having issues again. I wonder why so many people are dropping the game. Hmm I just can't figure it out.
OMG... Day off from Work What to Do? I know Ill paly some WOW since I pay a Monthly subscription.. Oh Cant Play for something i pay for :( ... This makes me sad ...
Must be the date:
2^2 * 11 * 107 * 2339
Don't worry they will kill this thread too!!! LOL
Patience and Understanding are two things im fresh out of, and its on backorder =P KIDDING! thanks for the update!
is there a estimated time on them telling us how much more time til its fixed :D
So is there any information we can give you guys that will help from a diagnostic approach, other than the typical, can't log in.
11/01/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Savageasfk
Because you all choose to, thats why, the customer service agents you are whining to can do nothing besides pass on to the server ppl "yo a bunch of angry nerds are whining, ill hold them off as long as I can"

Haha XD
I almost feel sorry for the 1st person to answer their phone at customer support in 30 min
time to watch the new naruto!
Please get a time when they will be fixed or I'll keep barraging your log in servers till I'm in. Because your not earning my 15 bucks a month. Fix it.