Guardian/reroll LF 25 guild wed/thursdays

Aman'Thul
Yeah 25man guilds are hard to find, especially ones who raid mid-week...

But anyway. I haven't finished leveling my Druid yet (87) but I like to think of myself as a good tank. My dps as balance or feral aren't great but probably good enough to swap sometimes.

Ive been wanting to try 25 raiding for a long time, it seems like a lot more fun.

So yeah is there anyone? I'd even be willing to re-roll a new class for it. Either faction.
25 man raiding guilds atm on this server are late night raiding guilds as far as I know of, Last Guild Standing & Co-Existence.

The Dark Coven had something form of recruiting for 25 man MoP Raiding but I am not sure if those plans have still gone ahead. Last Time I saw them looking for healers for their raid team(s).

Might just pay to hit those 3 guilds up but Like I say The first 2 guilds I mentioned of are last night 25 man raiding guilds.
25 man raiding guilds atm on this server are late night raiding guilds as far as I know of, Last Guild Standing & Co-Existence.

The Dark Coven had something form of recruiting for 25 man MoP Raiding but I am not sure if those plans have still gone ahead. Last Time I saw them looking for healers for their raid team(s).

Might just pay to hit those 3 guilds up but Like I say The first 2 guilds I mentioned of are last night 25 man raiding guilds.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll head over and see what I can do :)
Yeah, Coex and Last Guild are late-night and Dark Coven are early evening, as they are NZ-based so actually 2 hours behind AEST. However, I think all those guilds require you to be level 90 to apply to raid. Doesn't hurt to ask though :)