MoP Rare Respawn Timers

General Discussion
Between 45 minutes and two and a half hours, from what I've seen. I've done a lot of rare camping since mop came out. (not just for Glorious! but also for drops).
11/05/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Shyala
Between 45 minutes and two and a half hours, from what I've seen. I've done a lot of rare camping since mop came out. (not just for Glorious! but also for drops).

Yeah I've been rare farming just because... Idk it's fun! and alot of them drop these really neat trinkets, it's like Itemokemon or something.
I've camped Sulik Shor in Vot4W to get the Crystal of Insanity drop on 3 lev 90's and a few of my Wifes 90's as well and i can verify the zones elites all spawn together and it seems to be 30 min. to 2hr from the last silvers demise ! Plus the 700k hp , 10 min Trinket Tank rocks for a soloing druid
I've been out looking for rares for Pandaria quests, and some will spawn somewhere from 30 minutes, to 3 hours. Although I've never really farmed from random mobs, I'm sure that they might have a 30 min. to 3 hour spawn time as well.
About how long does it take for the rares in isle of thunder to respawn?
I usually hear 45 minutes for the Isle of Thunder rares. That seems about right...although at times it seems a little faster than that.