Conquest Point Cap Increase

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
k
UPDATE: We're aware not all players received the updated Conquest caps with today's maintenance, and we're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
11/06/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Daxxarri
UPDATE: We're aware not all players received the updated Conquest caps with today's maintenance, and we're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

How much time is "soon as possible."? Four Months?
i know that you guys have been working on fixing this but each day that passes is harder to find rbg groups at my rating. please fix soon.

tx babes.
Is this actually going to get fixed? or are you just lying to us?
When are u going to fix?
They're going to fix it on Tuesday, probably. So everyone who got screwed are screwed out of their conquest this week. GG bliz. Thanks for letting people get ahead of others unfairly.
(re: OP) Same here for my partner Vanas and myself.
SO SLOW WTF
If the issue was people not being logged out during the reset, is it not simple enough to simply to a 1 hour shutdown? I know I wouldn't care about that if I get my 2200 for thew eek.
I think some confirmation on how people who missed out are going to be compensated should be posted in this forum....we get 1,323,323 posts on pve hotfixes but this gets 2 half !@# answers with no actual information.
any update?
I just realised if I had the 2200 cap I could get my weapon this week.
11/06/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Daxxarri

Please, HOTFIX soon.... its been 3 days and I still can't properly cap.

:(((((
Please update us on whether we can expect a fix for this before this week's reset?
I would like to know whether I should put extra time into the game this week(end).
Please fix this before maintenance.
i think blizz is gonna troll us, step in an fix it with 15mins left befor servers come down.
need fix this soon please. not much time left this week, too hard to find rbg groups now.
It'd be pretty ridiculous if they didn't just cap everyone who was bugged (or everyone) come Monday. Imagine the rage if some of the top guilds in the world just randomly got locked out of half of the new heroic raid for a week, but not all of them.
This was a great change, now if only the tier 2 weapons rating requirement was dropped to 2000 rating.... :)