Our roster
1-resto shaman
1-ele shaman

Your roster
2-blood dk
1holy paly
1healy monk

Lol. good job on not winning
What didn't they win? The lottery? The World Series in 1982? Seriously, I got rid of my cable, so i have no stories to watch.. these forums keep me going.
11/07/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Wickerbasket
What didn't they win? The lottery? The World Series in 1982? Seriously, I got rid of my cable, so i have no stories to watch.. these forums keep me going.

http://watchseries.eu/serie/homeland, this will get you addicted, please reserve at least 6 hours before watching.

However if that didnt strike your fancy try a little bit of this http://watchseries.eu/serie/downton_abbey

This helps me k.i.t with reality
I hope I didnt just violate the ToC or something, but if I did it was well worth it!
MementoMori and Crisis..killing your pvp vendors everynight!!!!!
11/07/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Yoshibaby
2-blood dk

I'm a blood DK.
I Remember when <Crisis> was like 10 guys living in the same Residence (me included) Raiding together... ohhhh nostalgia.
4 people
2 dps and 2 healers. couldn't take TB from 2 people.. Lol
Why QQ about tb? Very few people do it anymore, and its just a place to gear up for most people. If they do upgrade wg and tb to lvl 90, then you can talk.
11/08/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Atréyu
Why QQ about tb? Very few people do it anymore, and its just a place to gear up for most people. If they do upgrade wg and tb to lvl 90, then you can talk.

You still lost lol.
gg
Just capped Halaa without anyone getting in my way. LOL ALLIANCE MUST BE BAD LOL
11/09/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Wickerbasket
Just capped Halaa without anyone getting in my way. LOL ALLIANCE MUST BE BAD LOL

touche
11/09/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Wickerbasket

you see it was more of the fact that it was 4v2.
and they still lost.
How did you escape from your cage in the basement to whine about us chilling in TB....back! back in the basement with you!