WTB DPS - Malygos 10M & BT Farming

Ravenholdt
LF Level 90 DPS to help me farm "Malygos 10M & BT".
Need someone dedicated & active who is willing to run every reset, Until Hailstorm & Bulwark drops.

I know it is soloable, But I can't do it as prot & my Ret spec is laughable.

I will be willing to pay 500g each dungeon + with a 1K bonus if the items drop. (1K Per item drop)

I really need it to complete my set I have planned, Just tired of asking in trade, Nothing gets accomplished. X_x

Thank you & Much love.
:D
I'm only 86, and my 90 is ally =\
If you were Alliance it'd be super easy for us to lend a hand. We have a group of a few level 85 horde toons that might be able to run you through I'll chat with my homies about it.
Yay, Eoh!
11/10/2012 08:49 AMPosted by Eohnavi
If you were Alliance it'd be super easy for us to lend a hand. We have a group of a few level 85 horde toons that might be able to run you through I'll chat with my homies about it.

-Eoh, You are too kind! Thank you I greatly appreciate it.

11/10/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Kiraleen
Skaedi just hit 90. I wouldn't mind helping you out. Are you looking at doing it on the reset days, or other set days?

-I am flexible with when the times & days will be. I just would appreciate it getting them done without missing reset times. :D

Side note: I also want to add all other drops other then Hailstorm & Bulwark, are up for grabs. So although I do not have the mount from malygos, It is not on reserve by any means, I will pass on it & all other loot.

Thank you my friends!
11/10/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Kiraleen
Ooh, nice. There's some cloth pieces from BT I'd love for Skaedi. BC had some of the worst and some of the best gear designs. I think someone on the developer staff was a frustrated fashion designer.

-You could say that again! :D
11/10/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Kiraleen
BT I'd love for Skaedi. BC

Malygos is in Eye of Eternity, which is a Wrath of the Lich King Raid. Nothing to do with Black Temple or Burning Crusade.

You may be confusing it with The Eye, which is the raid that Kael'Thas is in.
If you need DPS...I can assist with the Lazyeyebobbi. She is a 90 BM hunter. Can use this as an opportunity to obtain transmogs for her rather than gold.

I am usually on from 2330 to 0600 hours every night....unless wife wakes up feelling frisky...which she never does.
If you need DPS...I can assist with the Lazyeyebobbi. She is a 90 BM hunter. Can use this as an opportunity to obtain transmogs for her rather than gold.

I am usually on from 2330 to 0600 hours every night....unless wife wakes up feelling frisky...which she never does.

I'd like that Bobcat, Thank you.
However, Whoever I tend to run with, I would insist on paying the rates stated above.

Thanks for all the replies, Hopefully we can get the show going pending on our schedules.

I'm online daily for hours & hours. :D
Thanks to Skaedi/Kiraleen & Hunterrible!

Today's run for the Hailstorm Sword was successful! While the BT Shield has not been dropped yet however.

Anyone that wants to tag along next weeks BT run is more then welcomed!
Same payments apply!

500g for the BT Run.
1000G if the shield drops.
Maximum of 3 people excluding myself.

Thanks again!
Peace & love to all!
Grats Kekoa!
11/13/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Stormreavér
Grats Kekoa!

Thank you so much Stormreavér!
I greatly appreciate it! Hope all is well friend!
11/10/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Draxonicar
Malygos is in Eye of Eternity, which is a Wrath of the Lich King Raid. Nothing to do with Black Temple or Burning Crusade.

Yet Bulwark of Azzinoth is in Black Temple, a Burning Crusade raid. I know, I know, that was before your time.

As far as this, if I'm around when you want to run I wouldn't mind tagging along for BT. I want the Bulwark for myself, but have no problem handing it over to you. Illidan has a helm I'd like to get my hands on, since Archimonde doesn't like giving me his. Plus, I think the matching T6 boots are from there too.
Sure love to have you Lukar!
Thank you!
Sleep deprivation is bad
Makes Drax a cranky dead Belf. :(
LF Level 90 DPS to help me farm "Malygos 10M & BT".

From the unedited OP.

...and the thread title.