RAGE

Turalyon
Can someone tell me why blizz is doing whatever the heck they are doing? They should have been done several hours ago. The one day im home sick blizz does this -_-
it's tuesday
It's ridiculous...like 4 hour extension. They need to get some Nerdier Nerds working for them.
Forreal. And normally they would have been done 4 hours ago. Im trying to get geared by the end of tonight i need 2k honor!!
QUICHERBICHN!!!!

Seriously though, if they just brought it up early and the servers started crashing constantly...or bugs made it all unplayable, it would be just as bad. Granted, once it does come up its still guaranteed that there will be problems and people complaining about something...thats a given anytime Blizzard decides to change or add something.

On the other hand...WHY DO I ALWAYS END UP WITH MAINTENANCE TUESDAY AS MY DAYS OFF FROM WORK!?!?!???!?!??!??!!???
I feel obligated to read the forums on tuesday.
Blizzard can take the game down for as long as they like. The up time is just an approximation and they are under no obligation to get it up sooner.
11/13/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Shâd
Blizzard can take the game down for as long as they like. The up time is just an approximation and they are under no obligation to get it up sooner.

suckass

duckass
also....when you call in fake sick to work, make sure your wow will be working....

duck
11/13/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Duckets

suckass

duckass

Dont be so angry that you couldn't sit in SW sooner than later boy!
ill be angry anytime i want...what are you, the anger police?

duck
o wait...heres my comeback...ill use your style just to mix it up a bit....

clearly you are being defensive because i pointed out your sucking up to "blizzard" like as if you get free game time or something, sadly

haha

duck

$~~Locals Only~~$
p.s. we dont cotten to blizzard suckups on this server....maybe you didnt see the sign as you slipped over the border in the trunk of the 67 impala

duck
fail 1...3 posts to attempt to get a point across.
fail 2...assumed I lived in America.
bah someone said you were a king on here. I disagree.
fail a lot....overuse of the "fail" concept...so last year....

fail again.....didnt get the reference to you being an illegal alien transfer from a fail server...poor sense of humor...like as if you were from some substandard country that is not america

fail the last time....making the third fail in your list a "bah"

you think im a king on here? how cute

duck

king of on here

p.s. did i say fail enough? can i join your club?
I dunno, it's exclusive membership only! I'll send you a link in game at a later date!
Don't worry about last yr! Your past attempt at mom jokes are quite current despite what others say! Keep it real!
i have many chapters in my burn book.....mom jokes are, i think, in chapter seventeen

duck
Whats 16 and 18?
to be revealed when necessary....

duck
but I wanna know now!