(A:RP) The <Elysium>

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Question regarding Karabor!

With the Black Temple scenario on the PTR and a bit of updated lore of BT, is anything going to be happening with you guys concerning that?

That's a great question!

Elysium, as a whole, has worked tirelessly in Karabor to restore the great temple to what it once was. With this sudden and unexpected invasion, we're hoping to get a big storyline started within the guild that deals with the reclamation of the temple and the Eye of the Storm (if it is involved). The Order of the Black Harvest would definitely be a new and exciting source of contention for Elysium, as will the Mogu, and will eventually lead to us becoming more actively involved in the Alliance's fight against the Horde and the forces that may be. Ultimately, this storyline will be the beginning of Elysium's tireless search for soldiers in the Army of the Light.
Looks like the powers that be are kicking it back and forth. It's no doubt it will cause some upheaval, and we've discussed moving OUR base ..

However, I'm a junior officer and not privy to all the machinations. Epil can probably comment much better than me!
<heh> Ask and ye shall receive. Here Capella was on page two and I was still on page one! At any rate, this should answer the questions!

Jeen
I saw you.

Naked.
I am an Elf and I approve of this fine group of Draenei.
Damn, did I leave my bathroom window open again, Kettle?

Careful, seeing too much beauty all at once can BURN OUT YOUR EYEBALLS!
Thank you, Mydoriel - and I approve YOU!
Why thank you Jeenya. I like the cut of your jib, and the strength of your hooves!
11/05/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Mydoriel
Why thank you Jeenya. I like the cut of your jib, and the strength of your hooves!

I'll probably see you two naked next.

I'm onto you.

Temple of Karabor? Or Temple of Lustabor?!
What I can'f figure out is how Mydoriel saw my jib - I thought I had that hidden under the couch.

Maybe I gave her a key while I was in a drunken stupor. Except that I don't drink.

A puzzle indeed.
Well. Can I be annexed into your guild without actually joining? I wanna do Draenei stuffs but I has friends in my guild. Oh the dilemma ! /dramaticpose
Actually, we are going to create a chat room for people that can't join Elysium - due to conflicts, other guilds, etc. We just don't know what to CALL it yet!

I wanted DraeneiPub (for Draenei Public, of course!) but that's still being debated.

We should have a public Elysium Sponsored chat channel very shortly though.
Actually, we are going to create a chat room for people that can't join Elysium - due to conflicts, other guilds, etc. We just don't know what to CALL it yet!

I wanted DraeneiPub (for Draenei Public, of course!) but that's still being debated.

We should have a public Elysium Sponsored chat channel very shortly though.

My people..I am reaching out to you. Won't you reach back? So lonely :'(

I'll probably see you two naked next.

I'm onto you.

Temple of Karabor? Or Temple of Lustabor?!

Not if I don't see you naked first.

I'm always watching.
Bump because page 3.
Hey no lusting in our guild! Well, we can't help our awesome waggle I guess. :)

*waggles her tentacles at everyone*

By the way, if you are not in our guild but interested in some of our open RP events, send me a mail in game (or Cappella) and we'll try to remember to invite you via the in game calendar when we have open events!

Also don't be shy when you see us roaming around, we're always looking for random RP moments!
11/05/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Adainaal
Well. Can I be annexed into your guild without actually joining? I wanna do Draenei stuffs but I has friends in my guild. Oh the dilemma ! /dramaticpose

Always the third option to go along with ;) Alts :D then again you may have already hit character cap haha
We need to get our public Elysium channel going. How about ElysiumPub?
11/06/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Epilvik

Always the third option to go along with ;) Alts :D then again you may have already hit character cap haha

I don't really play alts..it's complicated @_@ Basically ALLLL of my alts are Horde, and on another server. Also my one other alt on this server is a Tauren Shaman. Ironically I've been so in love with my Paladin I've only been playing it, which is rare for me because I have 14 85+ characters. I obviously don't normally stick to one char for very long and sort of flit around.

However with the way MOP rep is, and the fact 85-90 takes a bit of a time sink more-so than in the past, etc... I've just been stuck on this Pally. Also, need moar prot/holy gear.
Hey, it's Thursday - must be time to join Elysium!