Vigor is recruiting a tank.

Cenarius
Vigor is recruiting a tank for our main 10 man progression group.
While we are mainly looking for a tank, we will also always consider other good applicants.

We are currently 1/6 Heroic, 6/6 normal Mogu'Shan Vaults. 6/6 normal 10 man HoF, 1/4 Terrace
(updated as of 1/16)

Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Wednesday 6 - 9:30 pm server time, with additional night usually either Thursday or Monday, when working on progression.

Applications can be submitted at http://vigorcenarius.enjin.com/home (our new website, which is still under construction. :) ), or you can contact either myself, Ishiken, or any of the guild officers in-game for more information or with any questions.
bumping

We are now 1/6 Heart of Fear 10 man normal.

Still recruiting for our second 10 man with plans to return to 25 man raiding.
bump
We are now 2/6 HoF and still recruiting for our second 10 man.

Still in need of a couple of tanks, one preferably with a dps offspec, for the second 10 man, and possibly another healer and a couple of dps.

Contact Ishiken, Shaurai, or myself.
/bump

We are currently recruiting a tank ( Warrior or Paladin preferred) as well as an Ele/Resto Shaman for our first 10 man group.

We are also still looking for a tank and heals and possibly dps for our second 10 man

Contact either Ishiken, myself, or any of the officers if interested.
/bump
Bump

Currently 5/6 HoF
bump
bump
Bump
Vigor's full of cool people and you should join us
Bump
Bumping for recruitment changes.

While we are mainly looking for a tank, we will also always consider other good applicants.