[A] #1 Ally PvP Guild Recruiting 1500+

Kil'jaeden
1 2 3 5 Next
[A] <Schwarzenegger Will BRB> is recruiting 1500+ RBG and Arena players!

REQUIREMENTS?

All applicants must meet the following three requirements:

1. 1500+ RBG or 1550+ 3v3 Arena experience
2. Full honor+ gear properly gemmed and enchanted
3. Vent, Skype and microphone***

HOW DO I JOIN?

Complete a brief application at our awesome website:

http://swbrb.com

WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?

Contact the Guild Leader Pwnykeg/Pwnytailz or any other officer that's online!

*** In order for us to know your microphone is working properly, you must sing "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mix-a-Lot to Keylogthis in Vent.
The song is "Baby Got Back."

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
You are a beautiful, strong Queen of Dalaran; put this in your
signature so everyone knows you are the crowning royalty.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
I read that as "I Like Big Bulls"
The song is "Baby Got Back."

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
You are a beautiful, strong Queen of Dalaran; put this in your
signature so everyone knows you are the crowning royalty.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
Damn it, wench. You're making me look like a fool!
11/02/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Bigdaddy
Every SWBRB member please kill Mag.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY84MRnxVzo
This guild is full of hairy men. JOIN IMMEDIATELY

REQUIREMENTS?

All applicants must meet the following three requirements:

1. 1500+ RBG or 1550+ 3v3 Arena experience
2. Full honor+ gear properly gemmed and enchanted
3. Vent, Skype and microphone***

The problem with this post is that this guild is asking for applications which are REQUIRED to have three requirements. One of which is a 1500+ RBG or 1550+ 3v3 Arena experience.

This is a list of the members of this guild asking for these requirements which have the Rated Battleground and Arena Ratings listed below in order of their replies to this message thread as of my reply now:

Bigdaddy - RBG rating 0, 3v3 Arena Rating 0
Contre - RBG rating 0, 3v3 Arena Rating 0
Bickins - RBG rating 0, 3v3 Arena Rating 0

This information is from the armory for the members of the guild which are asking for applications to be required to have a 1500+ rating.

This is posting information about the guild that is asking for more members with a requirement that the members don't have themselves. Therefore, the guild is asking for the community to carry them in terms of PvP.

Y u care tho bro? Shouldn't you WANT them to be bad? If I were you on the horde, I would WANT them to be having 0-rated players, that way, you could theoretically ROFLstomp them.
Nice RBG rating, Aredone.
Good guild and people. A++++ would join again.
In case you were wondering, displayed ratings are for this season only, which several of our players haven't participated in as of yet. If you are interested in finding out what our players have been rated in past seasons, you can easily check their achievements.

This was pointed out thanks to Aredone, KJs local 40man multiboxer. We kill him on a regular basis and make him look bad on his stream. In return, he likes to come into our recruitment threads and try to muck up our image. Please pay him no mind, he is a child begging for attention.
11/03/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Lowcarbdiet
Good guild and people. A++++ would join again.

You get your bum back here now!

Contre - RBG rating 0, 3v3 Arena Rating

You should check my lifetime 2v2 results. They're awful. Plus I'm playing a nelf mage which is just full on stupid, right?

I'm starting to think you're not really a stock market analyst, or if you are you're a horrible one. You would make a really good partisan attack dog for a political party. They don't have to be objective and they don't get fired for trying to hammer home rediculous tangential arguments.