[A] #1 Ally PvP Guild Recruiting 1500+

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 3 4 5
can I join guys? pretty plz
Only if you bring those cutie patootie pink pig tails.
Yes it's true they really do........
11/20/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Belfsblowme
Yes it's true they really do........

Not without significantly more impressive facial hair, they don't.
11/20/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Vidor
I would like to join the worse guild on kil jadaen realm also because i hear you guys have the lowest rating of anyone in the game for pvp

Actually that's not true. I hear there is a certain multiboxer that is way lower than us in any rated setting.

Oh hi Agreenfour, I didn't see you there.
11/20/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Vidor
I would like to join the worse guild on kil jadaen realm also because i hear you guys have the lowest rating of anyone in the game for pvp

It's always easy to tell who's right on these controversial questions - you just have to look at who's frothing at the mouth.
Early-stage symptoms of rabies are malaise, headache and fever, progressing to acute pain, violent movements, uncontrolled excitement, depression, and hydrophobia.[1] Finally, the patient may experience periods of mania and lethargy, eventually leading to coma. The primary cause of death is usually respiratory insufficiency.[2]

We are going to need to do testing and determine how he has survived this long with Rabies. We are going to need Kyo or Sorrowness to death grip him into water though to ensure an accurate diagnosis.