[H] <Dreadwaste Defilers> prepares for war

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
Bump...hoof!
*Waves DWD Banner*
We're here, we're geared... well most of us!
*repeats lame chant*
*Waves DWD Banner*
We're here, we're geared... well most of us!
*repeats lame chant*

We are here! We are Dreadwaste Defilers! WE ARE LEGION!
I demand a dried spider this instant, or...

Verelina pulls out a dummy that looks like an Orc, and holds her sword at its neck.

Or he gets it.
Found my new home with these people, maybe you can too.

For the Horde!
Bumpage.
I would like to add that Mexican food themed toon names are preferred for all new recruits.

jussayin'
would u guys be mad if i recruited Athiestmage?
HAHAHAHA

But seriously.
HAHAHAHA

But seriously.

No.... seriously...
Do it.
Yolo.
I would like to add that Mexican food themed toon names are preferred for all new recruits.

jussayin'
Dat AS$.
[quote].

would u guys be mad if i recruited Athiestmage?

DO IT.

Gjuice handed Ankor the small black box with a large cigar dangling from his mouth. "Here ya go buddy, though I dunno what ya gonna do with a goblin tracking device shaped like that, I mean where's ya gonna put it?"
"This device was made for a specific orifice, for a specific subject my dear GM...
"Ori-what? Oh ya mean the ear or sumtin?"
Ankor waved his hand dismissively, "ear...yes indeed..."
Hearthing back to Undercity, down in the dungeons, Ankor looked for the prisoner Athiestmage. Two naked sucubi wheeled out the chained mage for their master. Giggling, the Demon wenches layed him face down on the operating table. The mage struggled against his bonds. Anger filled his rage bar to 100 yet he could not free himself. "Your anger is as strong as felweed, brother. Nerdrage of this kind is a resource that interests uss, my dear. The Alliance insects drink your tears like necter, friend. And so, after deep reflection, I've decided to use you. For wherever you go, the WPVP gods bless your footsteps. And like a chicken set on a post for rabid dogs, the <Dreadwaste Defilers> can cull the Pandarian expances by using you as bait!" Ankors lack of lower jaw only allowed a semi-manicial laugh, more like a gurgle, but much more scary, I assure you...
With the tracking device inserted securely up Athiestmage's brown star, he was given a free ticket to Pandaria on a Pink Hot Air Ballon. Several <Dreadwaste Defilers> were in attendance to see the stiff walking mage off. As Gjuice and Ankor waved hankies at thier new butpirate, the lead Engineer Xslacker arrived with the tracking device reciever. "Get p00ped on" he said with a big grin.
I just started getting back into the game and this post sounded promising.

That is until I read the 1550 arena rating requirement. I despise arenas. There is nothing I enjoy about them.

Good luck to you all.

DO IT.

Gjuice handed Ankor the small black box with a large cigar dangling from his mouth. "Here ya go buddy, though I dunno what ya gonna do with a goblin tracking device shaped like that, I mean where's ya gonna put it?"
"This device was made for a specific orifice, for a specific subject my dear GM...
"Ori-what? Oh ya mean the ear or sumtin?"
Ankor waved his hand dismissively, "ear...yes indeed..."
Hearthing back to Undercity, down in the dungeons, Ankor looked for the prisoner Athiestmage. Two naked sucubi wheeled out the chained mage for their master. Giggling, the Demon wenches layed him face down on the operating table. The mage struggled against his bonds. Anger filled his rage bar to 100 yet he could not free himself. "Your anger is as strong as felweed, brother. Nerdrage of this kind is a resource that interests uss, my dear. The Alliance insects drink your tears like necter, friend. And so, after deep reflection, I've decided to use you. For wherever you go, the WPVP gods bless your footsteps. And like a chicken set on a post for rabid dogs, the <Dreadwaste Defilers> can cull the Pandarian expances by using you as bait!" Ankors lack of lower jaw only allowed a semi-manicial laugh, more like a gurgle, but much more scary, I assure you...
With the tracking device inserted securely up Athiestmage's brown star, he was given a free ticket to Pandaria on a Pink Hot Air Ballon. Several <Dreadwaste Defilers> were in attendance to see the stiff walking mage off. As Gjuice and Ankor waved hankies at thier new butpirate, the lead Engineer Xslacker arrived with the tracking device reciever. "Get p00ped on" he said with a big grin.

/pure win :)

-Psycho
My rectum hurts quite a bit.