Weekly cross faction Warlock Rp!

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
1 2 3 26 Next
Hello all, Nix here, just wanted to make any and all aware that a meeting for the group will be held every Sunday at Ten p.m. server time, starting in Gadgetzan, Tanaris.

What is the Order of the Veiled Eye?
It's a small up and coming group of cross faction warlocks (And only warlocks) to help facilitate role-play. After all, you already consort with dark powers, why not the enemy?

Why would your warlock want to take part?
Well aside from the fact it is an easy way to make new contacts regardless of faction, the Order is a place where fel-users can safely meet to exchange ideas, sell exotic or illegal goods used in their magic, discuss magical theories, or trade information without fear of stigma or persecution. If your character is interested in recruiting others for a risky tomb robbing, a dangerous ritual, or even well-meaning hunt for cultists and demon worshipers, you'll likely find someone willing to aid you.

Ok, you’re sold oocly on the idea. How would you find out about it icly?
The first two meetings were called together by letters and missives, but it is safe to say that it could be easily learned of by word of mouth. Any being that retreated to a place that actively trains others in the Art could learn about it from the local trainers.

However...
By attending this meeting you agree to two conditions: First, any fel user coming to, leaving from or attending these meetings is considered off-limits for harmful and hostile actions of any sort. If you have a problem with another warlock regardless of faction, you’re free to bleed out on the sands on your own time. Second, you agree to assist in the removal of any being that disturbs the peace by any means. Without the guaranty of security there would be no point in attending.

Final notes: Cross faction communication is achieved by using the Glyph of Demon Hunting, which only functions in a demonology spec. It is -highly- suggested you pick one up, as without it you'll be at the mercy of others for a translation, and it's unlikely others will be so altruistic.

Those with questions or suggestions are welcome to leave a comment or can contact myself in game. Those Alliance side can contact Cladriah.

Hope to see you there, and Void keep you.
As an Alliance-loyal human Paladin I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. Carry on.
Just an evening bump. Nothing more.
Hooray for insidious tea parties with fellow fel users. I mean "friends."
11/10/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Rhania
insidious tea parties

Lol, now I want to call my healthstone a healthscone.
lol Healthscone.
As long as there's no bad poetry readings, I'm okay!
11/10/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Aillde

We read Emily Dickinson and slit our wrists the wrong way for attention!
11/10/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Aillde

Can you imagine the one warlock who does bring their poetry to such a meeting?

"Huh, you wrote a poem...I guess thats cute, shouldn't you be in some sort of coffee shop?"

Then they run out crying, vowing revenge on those stupid warlocks by becoming a paladin.
Cin ah come too?

Ah'm dark.

Well, ah werk in dark places. Like caves.
Cin ah come too?

Ah'm dark.

Well, ah werk in dark places. Like caves.

Well most of the Talk is in demonic, and you would need someone to translate for you.
Very, very tempting. I might be busy tonight, unfortunately. :f

This sounds incredibly awesome, though! Hope to see future developments.
Very, very tempting. I might be busy tonight, unfortunately. :fThis sounds incredibly awesome, though! Hope to see future developments.

Well this I assure you won't be the last meeting held, the point is to help others find warlocks to role-play with, not only as a n icebreaker but a place to continue or build a storyline. You don't simply stop rp-ing with that one goblin you met cause meetings over, you then speak privately two nights later about breaking into a rivals home and stealing his prized Tome of Yzarc because that goblin let it slip they happen to have bound a succubus far more enchanting then your own.
Those crafty succubuses....succubi? I dunno.
Tome of Yzarc because that goblin let it slip they happen to have bound a succubus far more enchanting then your own.
*Emerges from the shadows* Did someone say Succubi?
*smacks Cladriah with a rolled up edition of the Evening Gnews* NO! We do NOT ogle the she-demons!
*Retreats back into the shadows.*
11/11/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Gilbrin
NO! We do NOT ogle the she-demons!

Well, it does make me wonder if all demons, if actually made from primal stuff of chaos and not somehow mass produced also have different talents and attributes. "Oh sure my wrathguard might not be as strong as yours, but mine's a savvier stategist." Or a succubus whos rubbish at using enchantment magic, but her mastery of the whip would make Indiana Jones blush. I don't think we've seen an example of that however anywhere in game, same skill set, same talent.
11/11/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Nixalegos
NO! We do NOT ogle the she-demons!

Well, it does make me wonder if all demons, if actually made from primal stuff of chaos and not somehow mass produced also have different talents and attributes. "Oh sure my wrathguard might not be as strong as yours, but mine's a savvier stategist." Or a succubus whos rubbish at using enchantment magic, but her mastery of the whip would make Indiana Jones blush. I don't think we've seen an example of that however anywhere in game, same skill set, same talent.

An interesting thought process. Always considered my imp to be a little craftier then most, but I like where you're going with that.
Was a blast as ever, was nice to see new faces and such come out.