Weekly cross faction Warlock Rp!

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Something is making my nose itch.

Do you have any herbal remedies I could use?
11/19/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Ironholde
Do you have any herbal remedies I could use?

Depends entirely on how much your looking to buy and what your willing to pay.
11/19/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Nixalegos
"there's something going on today, what is it?"

Did I leave the oven on?

On an off note, I was told other people were interested in inviting warlocks from other realms to these shindigs...and while I am not opposed I have concerns about phasing before such a thing can be done.

I can attest that it can be done with GREAT success!
Heads up on tomorrow. Same time, same place.
Ohreally?

I may have to show!
Gotta bump it so others know about tonight.
I'll come if, and only if, the internet doesn't start lagging horribly around that time. Sometimes it does it at 8, or 9, or 10 (my time.)

...that and if I remember.
I'm interested! I don't know if I'll make the first meeting but certainly I can find one soon.
Friendly reminder for any newbies, don't forget your Glyph of Demon Hunting, allows us our cross-faction communication!
11/25/2012 06:44 AMPosted by Izulde
I'm interested! I don't know if I'll make the first meeting but certainly I can find one soon.

A League warlock and a Sunguard warlock in the same room, without naturally killing each other. What type of sorcery is this? lol
11/25/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Cladriah
League warlock and a Sunguard warlock in the same room, without naturally killing each other. What type of sorcery is this?

Not sorcery, business.

"It is a game, your opponent sits opposite you. Both of you behave like gentleman or ladies, observing the rules of the game and taking nothing personally. You play with a strategy and you observe your opponents moves with as much calmness as you can muster. In the end you will appreciate the politeness of those you are playing with more then their good and sweet intentions." -The 48 Laws of Power.
League warlock and a Sunguard warlock in the same room, without naturally killing each other. What type of sorcery is this?

Not sorcery, business.

"It is a game, your opponent sits opposite you. Both of you behave like gentleman or ladies, observing the rules of the game and taking nothing personally. You play with a strategy and you observe your opponents moves with as much calmness as you can muster. In the end you will appreciate the politeness of those you are playing with more then their good and sweet intentions." -The 48 Laws of Power.

I know, I am just only joking around.

edit: I was actually curious of when a warlock of either the Dominion or the Sunguard would appear.
I'll be there!
Good thing this thread keeps getting bumped... lovely reminder.
A bump for the fel scum.
11/25/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Galondel
A bump for the fel scum.

-hands him a tray of warlock cookies-
If I'm not there at 10PM, Cladriah, please let me know.

I can be a bit forgetful.
Where, exactly, is this in the city?
11/25/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Lericus

Gadgetzan, Tanaris.
11/25/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Nixalegos

Gadgetzan, Tanaris.

Well, yes, but isn't it a fairly large settlement? I haven't been there since vanilla.