Dragon Soul Raid Finder @ Level 90?

General Discussion
Put the gear on a JP vendor.

Bam.

This is probably the only solution. I understand why people want the lfr colors, some of them are better than normal or heroic.

As for the 'make every raid available at 90' it would never happen. Contrary to popular belief Blizz does have finite resources and you can't just go out and hire 15 developers to do it because you can't just find 15 good developers that fast. They wouldn't be able to do that and continue to put out new content at the pace they seem to be going for right now.
11/14/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Eliil
I think that Blizzard should make ALL the old raids, from Molten Core, to Black Temple, to ICC, to Dragonsoul, ALL of them available to be done at level 90, at level 90 difficulty, so players have the chance to experience things all over again.

And which 3 patches worth of content are you willing to give up for the work needed to remake the 22 raids to level 90, most of which need complete rebuilds and not even including the down converted troll raids or LFR/heroic retunes.

11/16/2012 09:12 AMPosted by Sayne
As for the 'make every raid available at 90' it would never happen. Contrary to popular belief Blizz does have finite resources and you can't just go out and hire 15 developers to do it because you can't just find 15 good developers that fast. They wouldn't be able to do that and continue to put out new content at the pace they seem to be going for right now.

Well put. There are WAY too many people on here that think the solution is to "throw money at it!"

The real world doesn't work that way. Blizzard can't just hire a stack of developers in short bursts and expect quality work. Like any job, an employee expects a level of permanency and if they're only being hired for one project and cut loose, they're not going to go back for more of the same.
11/14/2012 02:45 AMPosted by Eliil
I think that Blizzard should make ALL the old raids, from Molten Core, to Black Temple, to ICC, to Dragonsoul, ALL of them available to be done at level 90, at level 90 difficulty, so players have the chance to experience things all over again.
No, they don't. Stupid ideas like this need remain in the rubbish bin. Total waste of time and resources.
Is there a way for me to queue for Black Wing Lair? I'd like to queue for it because it has xmog gear in there for me but I'm too high for it...

^ See my question? It's stupidly retarded. Op's question is the exact same thing.

Get a group of 5 90s and go do the content.
Put the gear on a JP vendor.

Bam.

This is probably the only solution. I understand why people want the lfr colors, some of them are better than normal or heroic.

Another way would be; there are currently 4 versions of DS available. 10, 10 heroic, 25, 25 heroic. Could make reg. 10 man give raid finder gear then all versions of gear would be available.
Daxx has been making some comments about S11 being put back into the game for mogging, so I thought I'd just bump this while he's on the subject.

Please make LFR DS gear available again.
11/14/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Eliil
Blizz can do both, provide new content, and make all the raids able to be played at max level. I mean lets face it, Wrath was more epic than BC, MOP was more epic than Cata, so the next expansion is going to be nothing more than a filler anyway.

You do realize the man hours it'd take to do that?

And then people would complain they didn't get their patch fast enough.

Also, who the hell bumped this old thread?
11/27/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Reshaari
Also, who the hell bumped this old thread?

That was me, if you had bothered to read. And ten days isn't exactly "old", especially when the topic is still relevant.

S11 gear is currently unattainable. As is LFR DS gear.
S11 gear is being brought back on an honor vendor according to Daxx. So why not LFR DS on a justice vendor?

I'd love it if it was even acknowledged by Blizzard if they were even aware that it's impossible to get the gear. Reason being that it was a question asked in one of the Q&As a few weeks ago, and the dev that answered apparently had no idea what the question meant.
Necro once again. I'd love to have a separate "Transmog" raid finder or the ability for 90s to queue for Dragon Soul LFR/Norm/HC transmog gear. Just give a weekly quest for each boss (every boss once a week, not one boss per week) that lets you pick up to two items from their loot table upon death instead of running week after week hoping not only for that piece to drop, but that you get it.

Should be pretty simple enough to integrate the quests, no?
Bump again. Please add old Raid Finder gear to the justice vendor. I really need my matching chest/belt/boots D:
11/14/2012 02:53 AMPosted by Osoroshii
And then the forums will be filled with people complaining about Blizzard doing this instead of making new content, just like they did when Naxx was updated for level 80.

And with the "Revamped" "Level 85 Heroic" Deadmines, SFK and bringing back Nefarian, Onyxia and Ragnaros in Cata.
Problum Solved Blizzerd should just make all of the raidfinder Gear Justic points Avil the only thing you couldent get with justic points would be Heroic gear .
:)