WTB Heavy Junkboxes

Kil'jaeden
Post Limit:
CoD to Tarok as many as you like. I'm paying 20g a box. I need over a thousand.
come to alliance i have 5000 of them on various alts
11/15/2012 02:24 AMPosted by Filthythief
come to alliance i have 5000 of them on various alts

I'll buy 1225 of them at 10g ea lol
Bump. Don't make me level a rogue.
Bump. I don't want to level a rogue.
i'll faction change horde and farm them for you if you pay me 50g each
How about you faction change and farm them for me if I pay you 20g each?
Bump. I'm leveling a rogue, but I haven't given up on you guys yet.
Bump. My rogue is like, 50. You guys suck.
prove it
Professor Poofpoof presiding.
selling anything below 50g per box is not worth a rogues time these days. Thats like me telling you to go farm 500 stacks of saronite and sell it to me for 18g a stack. NO ONE is going to do that. (f you are CoD it to me right away so I can flip it)
11/18/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Dimentía
selling anything below 50g per box is not worth a rogues time these days. Thats like me telling you to go farm 500 stacks of saronite and sell it to me for 18g a stack. NO ONE is going to do that. (f you are CoD it to me right away so I can flip it)

i like the way you operate
whats this? a thread by tarok?
11/18/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Dimentía

Yeah, nah. You're crazy. You can get 100+ boxes an hour if you're not god-awful.
11/18/2012 04:59 AMPosted by Tarok

Yeah, nah. You're crazy. You can get 100+ boxes an hour if you're not god-awful.

Then roll a rogue and take control of the market. With MoP Gold inflation you are about 3 expansions behind buying these things for that price. Go be poor somewhere else.

Then roll a rogue and take control of the market. With MoP Gold inflation you are about 3 expansions behind buying these things for that price. Go be poor somewhere else.

I'm sorry I offended you with my tiny bag of gold. I'll keep my forum shenanigans in the future to a minimum to avoid your wrath.
And stay out of Dalaran!