[H-Rp/PvP] Clan Stormfist: A New Beginning

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
((Lf healers and tanks for rbgs and wpvp. Cmon you orcs and tauren. Ya know ya wanna join.

Bump!))
((Bump))
((back tp the top))
yay stormfist.

STERMFERST
And thus from the beginning, and until the end, there in the middle we'll be us again.

Oh yes, and bump!
((
Bump for Ugannar not keeping my chant.
))
:::has been assigned the task of finding the recruitment Post putting it back on top:::

Alright, lets see, Dragonmaw Vanguard, put that up there...
Warsong Battalion, put that there...
Oh, Silvermoon Sisterhood...I'm kind of liking those Blood Elf females...good fighters...lets put you right there...
Ah, here we go, Clan Stormfist, and we'll just tack that piece front and center....

Right, and we're done...okay, so now off for my daily pore cleaning and a nice hot soak in the bath.
((2nd page? Um......nope. Back to the top!))
((Really good guild. Good group of people, and I absolutely love RPing with you all. Good to see more Orcs RPing on ED.

Happy Bumpday from the flesh-carving Legren Stoneaxe. :) ))
Bump for orc friends!
BEWARE ALLIANCE SCUM, THE DRAGONFIST IS COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU!
((bump))
*roars* KITTY!
*runs around chasing kittens*
*bumps into sign posts knocking other posts down*
((Sooooooo who do I talk to about organizing some wpvp events?))
Y U NO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW!!!

01/14/2013 06:59 PMPosted by Fafen
((Sooooooo who do I talk to about organizing some wpvp events?))

Talk to Ugannar, he GM. Or me and i'll make sure he gets the message. Alts and such are great things
*blows dust off recruitment message*
*carefully pins it at the top of the boards*
((Back to the top))
Happened upon some awesome looking Clan Stormfist RP in Felwood the other day. I stayed to creep, unfortunately I could not understand a word they were saying but regardless I was interested!
Bump for Horde RP! And Orcs! Bump for Orcs.
Happened upon some awesome looking Clan Stormfist RP in Felwood the other day. I stayed to creep, unfortunately I could not understand a word they were saying but regardless I was interested!
Bump for Horde RP! And Orcs! Bump for Orcs.

((Ah that was you. Thought I heard something stealth amd wasn't sure.

Also, bump!))
((bump))