[A] <Air> look for us on Sargeras!

Stormreaver
1 2 3 9 Next
It's been a good run. Thanks to all our friends for the great support over the year. Honorable mention: Archarus <Riff Raff>, Eisheth/Lilutu <Convicted>, Groucho/Druidia <Convicted>, Zigknight <Monkey Clusters>, Sephyxia <Riff Raff>. You guys are like family! Miss yah :'(

We tried to keep it together on this server with the alliance thinning out every day, but I guess you never realize how bad it is until you spend 2 hours trying to find an alliance LW with the pattern you need, or 30min for a bracer enchant, or zero invisibility potions on sale in the AH for CMs. Finding a descent pug to fill a missing dps spot when one of us is sick is near impossible too.

It is what it is. I wish Blizz can figure something out with the top 10 servers all horrifically imbalanced towards one faction or the other. Clearly they see nothing wrong with it, so the only thing left for us is moving.

<Air> will be going to Sargeras-PVP Alliance. Raiding time will not change and most of us will be there by May 8th 2013 Wednesday morning, saving the few that will be moving on from the game in general /tear. We are now actively recruiting :D Visit air-sr.enjin.com if you are interested in day time raiding!

Thank you Stormreaver, for been the start of my WoW journey, it's been a sweet 6 years.

- Xel
up, lf a skilled healer!
up
up
up
up
up
talented raiders pls go away
up
up
up
up, air gives you wings!