[A-25 Man] Dysfunction of Kel'Thuzad [8/13H]

Kel'Thuzad
Post Limit:
Prev 1 9 10 11 17 Next
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHA DED :D
02/04/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Wuvs
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHA DED :D
Let's just hope that Tier 15 doesn't include a fight that lasts 20+ minutes.

BTW Disperse...Your panda face scares me.
Cut it out with the loud noises
Gratz on Sha!

And Pi, Lei Shen heroic will be 30 mins long. :3 (JK but I swear to god....)
Congratulations cuties!
Ty lovelies! 30 minute pulls on Lei Shen will be fine as long as their is another AFK platform that I can smoke a cig.
Smoking kills. :(

Big grats on Sha, you guys certainly deserve it.

Can I really join sometime? Could I bring alts or no?
02/05/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Pi
Ty lovelies! 30 minute pulls on Lei Shen will be fine as long as their is another AFK platform that I can smoke a cig.

Smoking kills pls stop.
02/05/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Busybee
Can I really join sometime? Could I bring alts or no?

Of course you can.
Congrats Dysfunction!
Awesome job.
CUTTING EDGE
FUNNY HOW YOU GUYS GO 16/16 ONCE SHOCK JOINS.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.
It turned out to be just a huge endurance fight. Luckily we had the Disco Fever behind us!
Shake your bon bon
Bump for #1 guild on KT.

Here's to a happy hump day. I can only hope it will be as good as yesterday.
Grats guys!
Thank you guys! Next up....Conquering the farmville boss!
Girl, you got that spell crit buffin' the raid. Watchin' that Eclipse proc switchin' away. Can't out-DPS that Boom ba-doom Boom Boom ba-doom Boomkin.