That embarassing moment...

General Discussion
1 2 3 17 Next
When you realizie you have been healing your totem because you accidentally clicked on it instead of the tank...
I can't tell you how many times I accidentally put frost ward on a vegetable or plot of dirt because I forgot to click the virmen/bird.
I think I'd be more embarrassed to admit I click on people to heal them.
11/10/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Nybling
I'll do you one better.

That embarassing moment when...

You just remembered you turned off party chat because previous group was annoying, and you're wondering why you are having to use so many self-heals to stay alive after charging into huge groups of people... you realize the problema nd turn on party chat... to...

"TANK PLS SLOW DOWN!"
"...."
"tank... still need that respec."
"TANK SLOW DOWN IM IN ELEMENTAL!"
"Tank slow down pls :)"
"Tank just a sec, in elemental"
"Need respec hang on guys."

Then you post. "oh jesus im so sorry man, i ddnt have party chat turned on, there was a troll in my last group!"

:)

Id be more embarrassed to take this game so seriously that I would be ashamed to admit i click everything.

Im Guilty of accidentally healing myself over and over on my druid instead of the tank, getting desperate and proccing my oh shiiiiiieeet abilitys and RAMPANTLY healing...only to realize that I was healing myself instead right before the tank eats a mace to the head and dies...

Most embarassing that...
That embarrassing moment when you're fighting someone and you've been practically face-rolling your keyboard for the past 3-5 seconds because NONE of your abilities are working and then you realize you were typing in the chat box...
11/10/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Meiqun
That embarrassing moment when you're fighting someone and you've been practically face-rolling your keyboard for the past 3-5 seconds because NONE of your abilities are working and then you realize you were typing in the chat box...

I used to get a lot of random messages saying qq3434345364.
11/10/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Zargol
When you realizie you have been healing your totem because you accidentally clicked on it instead of the tank...

OOPS :)

Something us spell-clickers don't have to worry about!

:P
11/10/2012 07:35 AMPosted by Zargol

I am not ashamed to click people. I am a good healer in dungeons and I don't raid. I am a clicker.

Well at least click on them through their party frame so you don't catch any innocent totems in the process. :P
Mouse-over macros. Problem solved for all time.

I am not ashamed to click people. I am a good healer in dungeons and I don't raid. I am a clicker.

Clickers unite!

That embarrassing moment when, after being in the game for a while, you still were attacking the pet rather than the hunter in bg's
F2 key solved that problem. Plus general awareness of....oh, why even bother, this one is a lame duck target anyway?
Can't say how many time I've enter que and forgoten I had a fishing pole armed.

/stealth cheap shot

/swats with fishing pole

/gains 1 fishing skill.

/rez's to the laugher of the spirit healer.

You should be embarrassed that you're not good enough at the game to be able to click on people to heal them. Mocking other people for not adhering to your play style doesn't make you a good player, fyi....it just makes you an idiot.

:)

Everyday.

11/10/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Girlsgonewow
I used to get a lot of random messages saying qq3434345364.

I laugh when I get those messages :3

11/10/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Nazaha
That embarrassing moment when, after being in the game for a while, you still were attacking the pet rather than the hunter in bg's

Why do people think it's bad to kill my pet? Go ahead and attack the pet in BG's. Kill it if you can. Especially if the Hunter is BM. My big dps moves can only be accomplished if my pet is alive and active. Kill my pet and I cannot use Bestial Wrath, Kill Command, or Lynx Rush, I will also only have 4 pets if I use Stampede after my pet is dead. Kill my pet and you just killed my burst. That's a GOOD thing.
11/10/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Zargol

For me it's usually healing myself because I don't realize I still have the corpse I just looted targeted.
On my Lock, accidentally putting SS on the Hunter or Warrior instead of the healer.