Frostmourne Replica

General Discussion
Is there an actual Frostmourne Replica ingame? If so where do you find it?
Nope, Closest thing you'll get is shadowmourne, And you're up for a long grind for that. Frostmourne will never be avaliable to anyone due to Lore reasons(It corrupts the wielder and takes their soul) So on so forth.
Slayer of the Lifeless would be a good 1hd substitute.

2hd, there is no replica in-game and there never will be as it stands.

/HighPaw
Really? Then why does it show frostmourne in the browse items category for the mobile armory app with a tan colored name (replica color code)?
That one was included for testing and teasing purposes. Frostmourne got shattered at the end of the fight with the Lich King, and what happened to the shards... I'm not really sure.
11/12/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Regnatia
That one was included for testing and teasing purposes. Frostmourne got shattered at the end of the fight with the Lich King, and what happened to the shards... I'm not really sure.

Embedding into the skin of everyone who killed him.
Get the MogIt addon, search through the swords and find one similar.

11/12/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Wasabisauce
Dude, just buy the one IRL and go forth to slay countless victims.

LOL.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=36942/frostmourne
This item is not available to players.

Frostmourne can be viewed... just not wielded.

I'm curious, what kind of buff would happen if you spawned this on a private server and equipped it...

Dude, just buy the one IRL and go forth to slay countless victims.

LOL.

Is MogIt from curse? And What do you mean/what is IRL?
11/12/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Gnømercy
I'm curious, what kind of buff would happen if you spawned this on a private server and equipped it...

Well, it is probably a GM toy that just makes you look like the LK. Kinda like Mr. Smite's pocketwatch (or whatever it is)

Nothing happens. You get a buff that says "Lich King", but no special abilities, no whispering, or anything cool like that.

Did not know that.

Haha that sucks, but oh well. Would be cool if every undead enemy in Northrend becomes an ally or something lol. Along with a Lich King transformation.

LOL.

Is MogIt from curse? And What do you mean/what is IRL?

Yes its on Curse.

IRL = In Real Life. Blizzard made/produced an actual sword replicating Frostmourne. It's like $300 though...