Rate the transmog of the warrior above you!

Warrior
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Love the Firelands theme.

9/10
Love the Firelands theme.

9/10

You convincingly resemble a DK. So... 8/10.
11/18/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Executioner
9/10 for using the actual tier, and not the glad gear

9/10. While Ive never been a fan of that mask, I love that youre using that set. Definately one of my favorite red sets (and so underused).

Who needs armor when I TANK WIT MAH BELLEH.
/bounces into combat belly first
11/18/2012 02:15 PMPosted by Xiaozhi
9/10 for using the actual tier, and not the glad gear

9/10. While Ive never been a fan of that mask, I love that youre using that set. Definately one of my favorite red sets (and so underused).

Who needs armor when I TANK WIT MAH BELLEH.
/bounces into combat belly first

That actually looks really good. 8/10
7.5/10, some new gloves, chest, and 2h sword(same style as current maybe a little bigger and cooler holder :3) will make it perfect, onslaughts throwing off the awesome brownish, barbaric look
I'm sexay & I know it =)

Conditioner, I love that set. Makes one look like a big sentinal robot bada$$ or something. Should show the helm though.

9/10
9.9/10 for being set and all but still the helm looks just a little silly
Pieces are a bit mismatched - giving this a 7/10.

Plus, a gnome in a bikini and t-back? Bleargh.
Pieces are a bit mismatched - giving this a 7/10.

Plus, a gnome in a bikini and t-back? Bleargh.

Oh so red! 9/10 for consistency. Docked a point because the red is burned in to my eyes now.
7/10, only because i dont think the shoulders match the normal t12 you built. Also, get the rag mace!

To person below me, don't judge my boots :( It's a work in progress.
9/10, i'd change the sword (untamed blade would be a perfect match) otherwise very sweet transmog. for boots there is a pair of red boots in AQ40 that would go very well (http://www.wowhead.com/item=21704)

mine is pretty average, but i like it well enough atm, was getting tired of flashy armor and huge weapons
7,5/10 too much simple, however, have a good sinergy, and look's like interesting in game.
8/10 The swords don't match. D:
9/10 I love the color scheme.
5/10. Too much pally for my taste

I need to find a set of matching gloves, pants, boots
@Narcaine 8/10
Not bad, helm doesn't seem to quite fit in, and I like those swords not at all. (personal taste)
10/10

I'm digging the red.
I'm a fan of the spirtgaurd set. I used that for a while on my DPS and tank sets.
8/10 The sword does look alittle off and not much creativity but everything looks better on NE's