shaman lf raiding guild

Turalyon
Bottom line : I'm tired of running a guild, raid group and tanking on my DK
( this shaman is in a casual guild, not the one I'm talking about)

I need a change, so I leveled up a resto/ele shaman with the hopes of finding a raid guild quickly.

I can raid M,T,W,F, and sat - anything after 6pm pst till whenever.

Thursday and Sun nights are reserved for my wife and kids. ( i have 4 ...kids not wives.)

I'm a bit behind on reps and all that as I just leveled this toon, but that will be rectified over the next 2 weeks. Gear is ok but not great, 465 itm lvl,( have the crane deck ready for the fair), still needs some work to catch up I know.

I am willing to heal or ele dps , and can adjust my gear accordingly to what you want me to do as my main role. '

Things I'm looking for:

1. No bull!@#$ raiding. Please don't bring me into a guild that is trying to carry a %^-* dps cause shes the wife of the gm. Just spare me.

2. No 15 year olds. I'll kill them. Id like a guild that at least pretends to be adults.

3. Tell me when I screw up. Don't sugar coat it.

4. Don't waste my time. i HATE just sitting there. Fast paced, progression raiding is where its at.

Things you get

1. dedicated raider, I know how to prepare and how to raid.

If you think I'm a good fit for your guild , get a hold of me in game or post something here.

thanks for looking.

edit: forgot to add I'm going to a conference this upcoming week thurs - sat. so i wont be able to jump into anything until next week , raid wise.
Any interest in a faction change sir?

Things I'm looking for:

1. No bull!@#$ raiding. Please don't bring me into a guild that is trying to carry a %^-* dps cause shes the wife of the gm. Just spare me.

2. 15 year olds. I'll kill them. Id like a guild that at least pretends to be adults.

Hmmmm
dont tell my wife or the cops!

edited that , thanks for the catch.

I'm open to faction change for the right opportunity. I do prefer to stay on this server however.
are you online, lets talk
i am, alt named hawii, ally side.
How's it going Tamook. DoA is actively looking for a shaman. We'd prefer resto but a strong ele works for us as well. We currently raid thursdays, but maybe we can work something out to allow you to miss those days and have another raider swap a day with you.

We are a close, highly skilled group of raiders who have become great friends. We decided to put together a new guild for MoP and we are in search for the few others that will be our hardmode progression group for the duration of MoP and beyond.

We raid only 9 hours per week. We look to progress through hardmodes while the content is current and look to compete for US top 100 when our roster is set. We believe that our skill and closeness as a group allows us to stay competitive while not raiding as if it was a second job.

To not make this a huge post here is some info:
Official recruitment post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794213374
Battle Tag: xeo23#1251

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for your time.

edit: forgot to add I'm going to a conference this upcoming week thurs - sat. so i wont be able to jump into anything until next week , raid wise.

is it a dork conference?

duck

is it a dork conference?

duck

it might be.....dont tell anyone
What sort of progression are you hoping to join? Our guild has gotten a later start into raiding, but are underway now. The east coast storm set us back another week though as a main healer and a dps were both out. Good news is, they were among the first to get power... :)

We are in need of an ele sham or hunter, but you obviously don't use bows or guns... in game. :P

We raid Monday 9-11 and Wednesday 8-11, EST. Usually taking a 5-10 minute break around 10 for everyone to "do their business".

I'm not sure if you are still looking, but if you are, I'd love to talk and see where things sit. #SuperDan1814 is the battletag.
I think you might fit the criteria we are looking for but that depends on performance, take a look at bench-squad.shivtr.com and submit an app if you like what you see.

If you are applying for a raiding position a wol is required (recent)