Thinking about xfering to Lightbringer....

Lightbringer
Post Limit:
Is there a login queue? If so how long generally? What is the economy like? The people? What time zone?

Stopped playing to take a much needed break. I come back and the server I have been playing on since character creation, Uldum, is DOA. 10 man raiding really isn't my thing, I like the challenges and social aspect of raiding25. There is literally 2 guilds on Uldum raiding 25, none of which have gotten a clear of vaults yet. Even in 10 man there is 1 heroic boss down, and 2 bosses from HoF that are down. I am not used to this lack of progression, and even though I am only 81 and questing I am starting to scout realms and guilds for a home.

I am kinda looking for something med - high server, alliance strong seeing as how I don't want to faction change cause of lost mounts/pets etc that they don't convert now. Also I'm tired of over inflated prices on a casual / dead server.
Is there a login queue? If so how long generally? What is the economy like? The people? What time zone?

Stopped playing to take a much needed break. I come back and the server I have been playing on since character creation, Uldum, is DOA. 10 man raiding really isn't my thing, I like the challenges and social aspect of raiding25. There is literally 2 guilds on Uldum raiding 25, none of which have gotten a clear of vaults yet. Even in 10 man there is 1 heroic boss down, and 2 bosses from HoF that are down. I am not used to this lack of progression, and even though I am only 81 and questing I am starting to scout realms and guilds for a home.

I am kinda looking for something med - high server, alliance strong seeing as how I don't want to faction change cause of lost mounts/pets etc that they don't convert now. Also I'm tired of over inflated prices on a casual / dead server.

PST Time zone, Trolls everywhere - just like any high pop server, Great econ.

I came from Uldum during T11 when it was marked as "New Players Realm".
It just went down hill from there.

the only half way decent raiding guild quit in T12 (my lil pwny)
So I don't blame you for transferring :P

Lightbringer is a GREAT choice!
Lightbringer is an awesome server. You won't regret transferring here.
what about the server queue question.
11/02/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Soultrap
what about the server queue question.

I haven't seen a single queue since MoP launch, including that night.
excellent (i say in my best smithers voice)
Mr. Burns says, "Excellent." Smither's just wants his withered nutsack.
The fact you got that wrong makes you excellent LB material...