Rate the xmog thread

Shaman
1 2 3 5 Next
Don't see one of these here, so I figured the Shaman community should have one.

I will rate at some point with my resto xmog equipped, would do it now, but Blizz has everything down.
Do we really need one of these here?
11/02/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Iriana
Do we really need one of these here?

Yes.

Zeliinea, 7/10

Iriana, 4/10
Bob, I like it - 6.5/10
I might xmog your fist weapon into say Claw of Molten Fury.
I'm trying to get Sabatons of Tremoring Earth for my purple xmog set. I have my mace turned into the tankard so that it looks as if I have no weapons on.
SHOULDER DEATH CANNONS

or tiki torches

whatever
Aalesea. 6/10. Once you get different weapons/shield/helm (whatever you are wanting to use), it will go up for sure. That is one of my favorite tier sets.
8.5/10 Alu.
11/02/2012 04:08 PMPosted by Leezahn
Aalesea. 6/10. Once you get different weapons/shield/helm (whatever you are wanting to use), it will go up for sure. That is one of my favorite tier sets.

Ergh. Armory isn't showing what I'm actually wearing right now. It's too slow to update! I have a mix of Tier 9 with last seasons PVP shoulders. It's all very purple. And pretty. I do have different shoulders I usually wear with my T12 set though.

Lee I like your helm, looks good with the tier (one of my faves too for Shaman), and I actually have that mace for one of my other sets.

I'll see if I can make a list of my Purple set on WoWhead and then update with it.
Ok, armory has updated now. Here's what I'm trying to complete (fingers crossed it loads):

http://www.wowhead.com/profile=35000017
That would be 10/10. I like that. The maces go great with the armor.
@leezahn 7.5/10 i like it, but the way your character is stanced in the armory i can not even see your shoulders so i dont know what they look like >.>
@Oldllemon 7.5 I love the tier but those weapons clash far to much
Mine is the best
11/02/2012 11:55 PMPosted by Czar
Mine is the best

4/10
:)
You're okay.
11/02/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Leezahn
That would be 10/10. I like that. The maces go great with the armor.

That's what I like to hear!

11/03/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Ashunera
You're okay.

Not bad, I'd have chosen a different helm and gloves. I'll assume you haven't had the chance to xmog them since getting them. 6/10
actually goes well together, you get an 8 for mixing and matching different armor sets :)
I think they need to fix my character's armory pose.
You can't really see anything and my fan is in my face.

@Lavarash 8/10
I think they need to fix my character's armory pose.
You can't really see anything and my fan is in my face.

@Lavarash 8/10

Not bad, I myself am not a fan of the MoP caster mail look, but still not too bad, 8/10.

As stated in my first post, would post with my resto gear equipped.