I accidentally killed a Clefthoof Runt :'(

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
well I going off for the rest of the night see you all again maby tomorro. Have good chat and better food.
11/12/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Dáriuse
you win them with delicious chocolate cake.
Go on...

*bakes delicious chocolate cake*
You're a dangerous person. I don't feel safe around you.

sparklepony could you use blood boil again I am feeling hungry for some tauren steak.

/cast Blood Boil

No bad!

11/12/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Sparklepony
Go on...

*bakes delicious chocolate cake*
I mean, yes good!
11/12/2012 07:45 PMPosted by Dáriuse
I mean, yes good!

:3

I promise I didn't catch any critters in that last Blood Boil.
I used Blood Boil when it was too close :'(

Poor baby Clefthoof.

I am sad now.

The Goblins that were following me around in order to skin my kills cannot skin it....its little corpse is sitting there....so sad....so sad.

I remember back in Vanilla we could skin the corpses of critters and the corpse would disappear. I would run around on my hunter and make all the sad little corpses disappear. Why can't skinners still skin the sad little critter corpses? All I ever got from them were scraps.

This little Clefthoof corpse is so depressing /cry

I won't AoE in Nagrand anymore :(

Seriously, this is like the best post I've read on these forums in forever. :D

You're my hero... you terrible murderer of innocents. Embrace the evil. :)

<--- warlock. :)
11/12/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Sparklepony
I mean, yes good!

:3

I promise I didn't catch any critters in that last Blood Boil.

I'm going to have to investigate your critter kill count to make sure.
Wait a minute...why do you have one more kill now since the time you killed the Clefthoof? You, you did it again!
Seriously, this is like the best post I've read on these forums in forever. :D

You're my hero... you terrible murderer of innocents. Embrace the evil. :)

<--- warlock. :)

/love

Sparklepony feels the love.
11/12/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Aarkan
Do't blame me for the fact (sorry if we can't discuss those) that thee wouldn't be so many complaint thread if people that actually had valid concerns and compliant were actually listened to and responded to without having to post like a child crying over Bambi's mother. Nor am I defending all the one complaining de-constructively either.
the "facts" are people like you will never cease complaining about anything and everything under the sun. YOU are the whining little brats desperate for attention, endlessly crying about everything. Blizzard gives you crying annoying little turds what you ask for "in Cata is was less accessible epix and more world pvp" now you are crying about the reverse. NO ONE CARES. Not us, not the community at large and not blizzard. Take a bloody hike if you can't accept your "legitimate concerns" are either already being address (shut up already) or not a concern at all (seriously shut up about it). End of discussion.
I'm going to have to investigate your critter kill count to make sure.
Wait a minute...why do you have one more kill now since the time you killed the Clefthoof? You, you did it again!

LIES!! LIES AND SLANDER!!

>.>

<.<

My armory hasn't updated yet :p because I've been logged in to Sparkle this whole time *mwahahahaha!*
LIES!! LIES AND SLANDER!!

>.>

<.<

My armory hasn't updated yet :p because I've been logged in to Sparkle this whole time *mwahahahaha!*
You are killing more critters as we speak. I just know it. You can't lie to me
I can see it in your eyes.

NUU!!!

NUU!!!
there's a rabbit stuck in your hoof D:

NUU!!!

11/12/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Suraia

Explain yourself missy.
11/12/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Suraia

D:

You're making that up!!!!

NUU!!!

Nooooo!!!!!
Not Fluffy!!!!!!!
11/12/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Sparklepony

/point
You gonna eat that?
Do you think you got it bad!?

I'll tell you a worse story, I was with my hunter in Dragonblight and decided to get a polar bear as a pet, I see a polar bear being followed by her cub, I get closer and tame her, but when I tamed her the cub kept attacking me... And I saw the mother attacking its cub...

Luckly I dismissed her and did feign death before she could kill it, then I let her free to go with her cub.

Man, I've never felt so sick.
Do you think you got it bad!?

I'll tell you a worse story, I was with my hunter in Dragonblight and decided to get a polar bear as a pet, I see a polar bear being followed by her cub, I get closer and tame her, but when I tamed her the cub kept attacking me... And I saw the mother attacking its cub...

Luckly I dismissed her and did feign death before she could kill it, then I let her free to go with her cub.

Man, I've never felt so sick.

/hug

I know what you mean.
Nooooo!!!!!
Not Fluffy!!!!!!!

D:

I remember back in Vanilla we could skin the corpses of critters and the corpse would disappear. I would run around on my hunter and make all the sad little corpses disappear. Why can't skinners still skin the sad little critter corpses? All I ever got from them were scraps.

I won't AoE in Nagrand anymore :(

I had a Nelf Rogue back in the day and I when I was about level 10 I decided it would be a good idea to run around Darnassus killing bunnies and skinning them for the scraps.

You wouldn't believe the amount of hate I would get from the other players. People would seriously follow me around yelling "Stop killing the bunnies! Your a Nelf! STOP!"

Also, if my attack missed the bunny, and it aggroed me, a whole mob of guards would run over and kill it. That would really tick the carebears off.

Lmao. those were good times.