I accidentally killed a Clefthoof Runt :'(

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 13 Next
11/12/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Sparklepony
They can understand barking?

I sort of assume they can :3

Then you're screwed.

Can I have your eyes when they mutilate you? They look yummy.
11/12/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Sparklepony
WUT!!! NO!!! STAHP!!!! I explode corpses of mean things...not critters D:
what if the clefthoof had BSE? You stopped a vector, dead in its tracks! you're a hero!
I used Blood Boil when it was too close :'(

Poor baby Clefthoof.

I am sad now.

The Goblins that were following me around in order to skin my kills cannot skin it....its little corpse is sitting there....so sad....so sad.

I remember back in Vanilla we could skin the corpses of critters and the corpse would disappear. I would run around on my hunter and make all the sad little corpses disappear. Why can't skinners still skin the sad little critter corpses? All I ever got from them were scraps.

This little Clefthoof corpse is so depressing /cry

I won't AoE in Nagrand anymore :(

I wish you were on my server. I would polymorph and kill you. Thus killing you as a critter.
Could you raise it as an Undead Clefthoof Runt? Would that be a solution for you?

*smiles at the idea of a swarm of undead critters*
I used Blood Boil when it was too close :'(

Poor baby Clefthoof.

I am sad now.

The Goblins that were following me around in order to skin my kills cannot skin it....its little corpse is sitting there....so sad....so sad.

I remember back in Vanilla we could skin the corpses of critters and the corpse would disappear. I would run around on my hunter and make all the sad little corpses disappear. Why can't skinners still skin the sad little critter corpses? All I ever got from them were scraps.

This little Clefthoof corpse is so depressing /cry

I won't AoE in Nagrand anymore :(

Cutest post ever :)
Terrible person.
Almost as bad as the developer that decided to add the trapped baby elephants in Borean Tundra.
you fiend!
I'm telling D.E.H.T.A. on you!

=P

It's so sad, though, cause she can't even skin it in order to use all the parts, like a good draenei should. :(
I'm telling D.E.H.T.A. on you!

=P

They only understand barking.
I'll admit I felt bad every time I killed a Sassy Cat in Tol Barad doing dailies back in Cata.

Those poor kitties.
11/12/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Can I have your eyes when they mutilate you? They look yummy.

Well...since it's you ;)

Go look at my battle pets KC...go look at their names....WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

11/12/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Skeletos
Preferably with a horde of Goblin skinners behind you.

I like when skinners follow me around :3 it makes me feel like I'm helping!!

11/12/2012 03:25 PMPosted by Lobsterfork
I wish you were on my server. I would polymorph and kill you. Thus killing you as a critter.

Pfft....that's why I'm NOT on your server D:<

Could you raise it as an Undead Clefthoof Runt? Would that be a solution for you?

*smiles at the idea of a swarm of undead critters*

I....I....well...um...I mean...I don't think I have that power o.O and I'm not really friends with Sylvanas...I think she could do it though....maybe.....

11/12/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Shiá
Don't forget to feel bad

I do :(

11/12/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Jedah
Cutest post ever :)

:3

Terrible person.
Almost as bad as the developer that decided to add the trapped baby elephants in Borean Tundra.

Whenever I do that quest on any toon....I always set more baby elephants free than I need to. I avoid the area after that because....it actually makes me kinda sad.
11/12/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Shyala
It's so sad, though, cause she can't even skin it in order to use all the parts, like a good draenei should. :(

And I want to be a good Draenei...I really do :(

I'll admit I felt bad every time I killed a Sassy Cat in Tol Barad doing dailies back in Cata.

Those poor kitties.

/hug

I feel your pain.

/comfort
11/12/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Killercaitie

+1
11/12/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Sparklepony

Those poor kitties.

/hug

I feel your pain.

/comfort

11/12/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Shiá
Don't forget to feel bad

you dont have time to feel bad. you are a deathknight. you are supposed to only feel good when you kill good things.
11/12/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Sparklepony

You're a Death Knight. You should be laughing at it and looking for more innocents to butcher and seals to club.
11/12/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Karat

You're a Death Knight. You should be laughing at it and looking for more innocents to butcher and seals to club.
thats what i said! what is the world coming to... deathknights with feelings... next thing you know she wil think she has morals as well. this is exactly the type of thing that got Harmony killed. though... it was really just her name that got her killed.. byt he lich king..

regardless. warm fuzzy feelings = bad. cold, evil thoughts and acting apon them = good.

/steps on a bunny

Those poor kitties.

Don't worry, they still likely had eight lives left.
11/12/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Karat

Oooo we can join the "Seal Cub Clubbing Club" it's the fashionable thing for deathknights to do!