I accidentally killed a Clefthoof Runt :'(

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 13 Next
Sue me. I'm having registration woes for classes next semester, and I had surgery last week on my nose and sinuses that is still limiting me.

I shot something black out of my nose that was the size of a quarter for pete's sake.

/hug

I do understand. I can't afford to pay the initial fees to go back to school to get my masters atm. It's quite annoying since I've already been accepted into the program.
Sue me. I'm having registration woes for classes next semester, and I had surgery last week on my nose and sinuses that is still limiting me.

I shot something black out of my nose that was the size of a quarter for pete's sake.

/hug

I do understand. I can't afford to pay the initial fees to go back to school to get my masters atm. It's quite annoying since I've already been accepted into the program.

I hate my department chair with a passion...

/angry mumble

/angry mumbles about clefthoof murderers

11/12/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Suraia
Nasal clot descriptions should come with a content warning D:

It was far worse than that, trust me.
Sometimes I cast death and decay on critters. On purpose.
So um, you gona eat that corpse? Can I have it?
Ha, see, you say you love them but you can't help your death knight nature. murderer!

D:

11/12/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Sorya
I have two people in it on my BT, so I knew there was some fun folks there. So noooow with you too...makes me consider finally leveling a DK there or something.

They are a super nice bunch of folks :D I was welcome in this guild the moment I did a random run with them when they needed another dps for Firelands.

I recently leveled a DK to 58 on a backwater server in a low pop battlegroup.
I ran her out to Felwood so I could log in occasionally and try to catch a Minfernal.

Sure enough, one day I finally found one. Just as I engaged it, I aggro'd one of the bigfernal mobs. I don't normally play a DK so in my keybind fumbling, I hit Howling Blast... and killed both.

I couldn't even be mad because it was just so sad lol.

AWWWWW!!! D:

/comfort

I'm sorry, I feel for you on that one.
11/12/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Lovefool
sorry to hear that Lovefool :(
You can make up fer with "Critter Bites"

;-)
They are a super nice bunch of folks :D I was welcome in this guild the moment I did a random run with them when they needed another dps for Firelands.

Now that I think of it, we may of ran some heroics together a few weeks back....
I hate my department chair with a passion...

/angry mumble

/angry mumbles about clefthoof murderers

I'M SORRY :(

11/12/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Ebrio
Sometimes I cast death and decay on critters. On purpose.

You make angels cry. Baby angels. You make baby angels cry.

11/12/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Kronez
So um, you gona eat that corpse? Can I have it?

D:

Why do so many people want to eat it!?!??!?!?!
11/12/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Suraia
sorry to hear that Lovefool :(

At least I get points for high inherent resilience.

Got prescribed hydrocodone and have not taken a single one.
Calm down my Death Knight brothers and sisters. She's going through a tough time right now. She needs love and comforting. It's ok beautiful. *opens arms*
11/12/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Sorya
Now that I think of it, we may of ran some heroics together a few weeks back....

This would be the character they would have been run with :3
11/12/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Amberlynh
This would be the character they would have been run with :3

Indeed! I am derpy. :D

11/12/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Dáriuse
Calm down my Death Knight brothers and sisters. She's going through a tough time right now. She needs love and comforting. It's ok beautiful. *opens arms*

Actually I think Lovefool needs it more right now. :s
11/12/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Dáriuse

:3 well aren't you sweet.

/cuddle
D:

Why do so many people want to eat it!?!??!?!?!
because unlike YOU, miss WASTEFUL WANDA, there is still a purpose to be had from the senseless murder of that poor runt at YOUR EVIL HANDS. You would be content to let it rot like one of your minions?! SHAME ON YOU!!!

I'M SORRY :(

You're still being put on the to be killed list.

Prepare thine booty for it shall be kicked.

Be seeing you...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v115/zero3778/dead.jpg
I'm telling D.E.H.T.A. on you!

=P

/tar Crithto
/use Hozen Idol

Nothing personal. I'm just very curious to see what happens.
I'm telling D.E.H.T.A. on you!

=P

/tar Crithto
/use Hozen Idol

Nothing personal. I'm just very curious to see what happens.
the level 91 elite crits you for 400k hp, and u die?
Don't worry. NPCs are just like players. When they get killed, they just have to run back to their corpse. Some take longer than others is all. That's why Raid bosses have a 1 week timer (well, that and they have to farm up more gold and epics to drop for the raid).

This little Clefthoof Runt just has to make his way with his tiny legs back to the spawn point and rez. So don't fret. They're used to it. And NPCs don't pay repair bills, so that's good too.