Wands removed from PvP Vendor?

Arenas
I can't see them anymore. Are healers forced into staves now?
This is on my priest.
But yes, I tried that.
Wands still there for me.
I'll assume there's some kind of glitch and wait to spend points.

Thanks.
there's this massive bug right now with demo locks and wands, i'm guessing that's why it's been removed temporarily, till they fix the demolock bug <makes demolocks useless they use the wand for ranged attack instead of the proper attack in demon form>
I can't see the wands either.

If I want a spirit weapon it looks like I'm forced to buy the staff.
maces and daggers
Are the maces missing, too?
Warlocks can't use maces, so they're probably filtered for you.

I don't see a spirit mace or spirit dagger storm.
Can anyone chime in?
whatever guess they are back...
Wands can be used in the main hand now, Whiskeyhealz.
Annddd another post from the moron monk saved. This day just gets better and better.
11/19/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Whiskeyhealz
jesus... you guys are dumb. wands were removed from the game, you dont even have a slot for them anymore...

irony
11/19/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Herenn
Annddd another post from the moron monk saved. This day just gets better and better.

He's just trying so hard

e: I see staves, mace, dagger, and offhands on my spriest, no wands
they were removed in cata, i assumed they werent being brought back in mop. sorry blizzard cant make up its mind... glad to see they have returned in a different slot to serve no purpose what so ever...
11/19/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Whiskeyhealz
they were removed in cata, i assumed they werent being brought back in mop. sorry blizzard cant make up its mind... glad to see they have returned in a different slot to serve no purpose what so ever...

They weren't removed in cata

They weren't removed in cata

i know i logged into cata for the first time in a long time, my wand slot was missing and my wand was turned into a gray vendor item that sold for like 15g... perhaps i made a terribly stupid assumption. i guess i should have just assumed they reworked wands to be a MH 1H item and boosted the stats equivocally in an attempt to change nothing, or maybe ill just assume they removed them?