Blood Elf or Tauren?

Paladin
And then Female or Male?
Femtaur is the only true option.
Tauren look bad in most pally tier. Go elf.

And female>male
its a cast stun or an isnta aoe silence
Male Tauren look bad in most pally tier. Go female Tauren.

Fixed.
When I rolled Tauren it was the biggest mistake of my life.
Go BElf.
Male Blood Elf.
Dwarf.
Tauren if you like the butt end of 50% of the weapons in the game stabbing you thru your face.
You mean there's male blood elves? Here I thought they were females with peach fuzz on their face...
If female blood elves didn't have toothpicks for weapons I'd be set on belf female.
Tauren, we already have like 50% of the paladin population as blood elves.
Id go elf mainly the aoe silent and looks good in the gear. As far as male or female, I like the male tank stance over the female but the female has a better ret stance and attacking animation as far as holy i didnt pay enough attention as im healing bars
10/26/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Rabzaus
Tauren, we already have like 50% of the paladin population as blood elves.
Blood elf

Tauren look ridiculous in the majority of Paladin gear. Blood elves actually look half decent (as in they didn't come directly from a N64 console) We also have better walking animations and combat animations (unless you hate the two handed flip, but you'd be in the minority) also since Blizzard added in new animations I'd say we do pretty good looks and animation wise.

In terms of racials we get a silence along with Mana, The only useful thing taurens have is the 5% extra HP. Warstomp has a cast and just sucks in general.

If you roll a Tauren you probably will regret it down the line, they make better looking warriors/shaman/druids etc but Paladins? No way, not unless Blizzard wants to put in some sunwalker themed gear or something.
Have to say that tauren look really good in the Judement Set.
If i wanted to play Ret or tank il go Tauren just for the sake of big armor and massive 2 handed weapons.
10/26/2012 05:05 AMPosted by Sunfeather
not unless Blizzard wants to put in some sunwalker themed gear or something.

I found that S10 ruthless gear had a pretty Sunwalker theme to it. Dreadful also fits Sunwalkers fairly well.
Male blood elf.
Female tauren.

No such combinations available for Paladins...