best DK race? (horde)

Death Knight
basically i want to see what people think is the best race to be as a dk for different scenarios, PvE, PvP, survivability, ect. please put reasons and all that. i plan on geting a race change but idk to what so im looking for ideas
Unholy - Orc/Undead (Orcs have a pet buff, Undead's passive heal is buffed by UH Mastery)

Frost - Goblin (Mostly for the Haste and leap forward for mobility)

Blood - Undead (Passive Heal)
Undead are the clear superior. If killing them once made them better why not kill them again?
It's like going super sayian for a Frosaken..

Serious: I'm still relatively new but I went with Forsaken for their passive heal, and third get-out-of-jail-free card racial. Also I wanted to be an undead-undead.. the irony was just too good to pass up.
Assuming racials, Orc would win if you switch inbetween Frost/Unholy. Goblin is better for Frost if you plan to just play frost.

If you're blood then just go tauren.

And what that guy below me said for PvP.
For PVP, either Orc or Undead are good. Orc get the pet bonus, stun reducer, and blood fury.

Undead get Will of the Forsaken (which you'll need due to the amount of CC and !@#$), combine that with Lichborne, your trinket, and desecrated ground, and you'll have 4 cc breakers.
I switched my frost DK over to orc (was undead) and my DPS jumped from 7 to 9k!!!
FemOrc ftw.
Racial differences are so minor, overall, that unless you are one of the top 1% players in the game, it will not matter at all. What does matter is how you feel about your character. You are the one, after all, that will see and play that character. So, you should pick a race/gender combo that you find enjoyable to see on your screen.
02/27/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Empyrea
Racial differences are so minor, overall, that unless you are one of the top 1% players in the game, it will not matter at all. What does matter is how you feel about your character. You are the one, after all, that will see and play that character. So, you should pick a race/gender combo that you find enjoyable to see on your screen.

Plus if you want the fab bubblegum blue hair, you'll make the right decision and go blood elf.

Plus if you want the fab bubblegum blue hair, you'll make the right decision and go blood elf.
Or pick the Race he wants to play, personally, if i had the cash to spend freely, I might go Troll.
02/27/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Asageh

Or pick the Race he wants to play, personally, if i had the cash to spend freely, I might go Troll.

It was kind of a joke, really. But okay, go troll.
02/28/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Yagamoth
grab double dps trinks and wreck people..

Please don't do this if you aren't a Human... <.<
02/28/2013 09:45 PMPosted by Yagamoth
works fine as a undead dk only..

You can't break Polymorph, Hex (though Lichborne will prevent those if you hit it before the CCs land), can't break out of Horror, Blind, Scatter/Ice Trap, Cyclone, Paralysis, and you have no way to deal w/ Silence, Disarms, or Roots.

You are basically a sitting duck when you get hit by anything listed above.

I suppose you can try to make anything work, but this just strikes me as a bad idea.

/shrug
UH and ORC. Both really you just have to make a choice between more damage or extra utility.

I was UH then went ORC, i just find damage is better than extra fear break since our main problem are melee not casters and stun reduction helps slightly more than that fear break.

On top being UH extra pet damage and trinket are really good.
I would have to say Undead.

Probably because Undead > all other races.

:D
Def UD/Orc, tho the BE racial can be clutch vs a caster....not sure its enough for dk class to outweight other options.

BE Male is a good option if ur contemplating coming out of the closet for pve or pvp.
In PvE, Orcs dominate if you can rock a 2H axe. Regardless of whatever these people say I assure you that the extra 1% Expertise is far more valuable then some silly haste buff. Not to mention that flat out attack power buff on CD that lines up with your ghoul and your pets doing more damage.

Orcs > Goblins all day long