Goz Banefury help

Pet Battles
Post Limit:
So I finally beat Beegle Blastfuse, thanks for all the helpful advices I got from forum ;D!

Now I need some more helps with Goz Banefury >.< His Helios (spider) kept on killing my pets, can't seem to beat him with his OP life leech ability.

I used lvl25 Arctic Foxling (rare), lvl25 Celestial Dragon and lvl19 Fel Flame (rare), but my celestial dragon could not keep up with his hard hitting spider.

I am considering levelling a mechanical pet to lvl25 but I am not sure which one I should choose.

Any advice on mechanical pet/team of pets to beat Goz Banefury are very appreciated <3 Thanks again~
I conquered the spider mostly with my Fledgling Nether Ray, just use the beast attack, since it's not a multi hit attack you take less damage back, and it's flying type so 2 of the spider's abilities deal less dmg. For his elemental I used a Rapana Whelk for Dive, and my Celestial Dragon for his magic pet.
11/06/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Berrybell
Any advice on mechanical pet

Spend a day/or some gold and get yourself a clockwork gnome. With the archeology changes in mop it isn't that bad to get a hold of one now. It will be a very very useful pve pet and it has pvp uses as well.
i'm.. not 100 pct sure if you're talking about the master in burning steppes or the one in twilight highlands.. if it's the prior.. a strong beast can counter him.. if this is the dwarf guy.. i'm thinking of, the first team i leveled.. cuz that's what I would have been using on this, was Panda, singing sunflower and umm.. ? lil k.t.? i think.. i think i just basically brute forced my way passed him with the panda, idk..

If it's the post, the twilight highlands guy, he was tough for a bit, I couldn't beat him the first 3-5 times I tried. I think, ya, I ended up using all 25's of course. Scourge whelp, with tail whip, darkness, hot. panda with defense on 15, and fjord warg pup with the 100 pct damage upgrade at 15.. and I think I killed him with the warg.. the spider I mean. But ya, this is what I did.

One big thing, I see people pitfalling into is completely 100 pct needing the anti to the other pet. It's not really necessary. As long as you can stay neutral to them, and do good damage, It will usually work out fine. Bringing weak to it, ya, that's bad.. but neutral's fine, I think.
Thanks for the suggestions so far. I will definitely go get a clockwork gnome since everyone kept on saying how good it is lol And hopefully I can get a scourged whelping once servers are up.

So what kind of team should I bring to fight him?
you don't need a gnome.. if you were going to 100 pct bring a mechanical, going to winterspring and farming/leveling to 25 a robo-chicken would be a better option.

But, as I said in the last one, it's not necessary to bring strength, just don't bring weakness.
I could have beaten him so many times if it's not his Phoenix doing a full 100%health regain when it casts dark rebirth or something every time it dies. It feels like fighting a 4th pet.
You should be able to do it with your current pets;

Celestial Dragon vrs Amethel
Abilities - Breath, Ancient Blessing, Moonfire
- you want to start your fight with this pairing. Moonfire, Breath, Ancient Blessing then more breaths

Rapana Welk vrs Twilight
Abilities - Absorb, Acid Goo, Dive
- this relies heavily on Dive hitting so if it miss's you may want to start again. Prime Dive by using Acid Goo first. After dive spam Absorb

Emperor Crab vrs Helios
Abilities: Snap, Healing Wave, Shell Shield
- takes a few rounds to bring him down. Start with shell shield and refresh when 1 round left, snap spam and healing wave after the multispider attack.
I was able to beat this guy with these rare pets:
-Cogblad Raptor-level 25-just don't damage Twilight when it's low on health. Repair instead and then start hitting. This prevents that annoying rebirth.
-Fel Flame-level 24
-Nether Ray Fry-level 25
08/24/2014 06:02 PMPosted by Skytia
I was able to beat this guy with these rare pets:
-Cogblad Raptor-level 25-just don't damage Twilight when it's low on health. Repair instead and then start hitting. This prevents that annoying rebirth.
-Fel Flame-level 24
-Nether Ray Fry-level 25

Wow you're awesome but I'm pretty sure the original posters no longer need advice through considering the last post was from 2013.
I thought I caught some sorts of problem when this thread appeared to the top of the forum again...>_<;;

@Skytia Thank you for the suggestion. I was able to beat him some time ago with a team composition I forgot already or else I'd love to share my experience too.

@Pixie Let's let the thread sink to the bottom of the ocean xD
Best mechanical pet: Tranquil Mechanical Yeti