[BUG] conquest point cap increase

Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 23 Next
All my guildies are bugged.
Same happened to me. UNCOOL. !@#$ off
This is so unfair.. i logged in between points flush and server restart and my cap is so low compared to those who have way less rating than me =/
This happened to me also. I logged on early this morning before work to see my cap and it's 2692. I got 2015 in RBG.

My brother who didn't log in till a few mins ago, who even break 1750 now has a cap of 2800 or more.

Blizz needs to fix this
zzz
fix me
mine are bugged as well, would appreciate a fix asap, my character was logged on when servers first rolled over.
PWEASE FIX BWRIIIIIZZARD
how much is the new point increase ? like 500 points? so we miss out on 500 ish ?
fixfixfixpls
11/06/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Slast
if i have a 1800 rbg rating and im at 2844 cap this week am i good??

ugh.

i had around 1750 and have a 2k cap so you have a extra 800 points or so on me.
Please fix. <3
I also was logged in during conquest point reset, and have multiple characters that did not receive the intended increased conquest cap. Please fix this so that I may benefit from this game change as others currently are.
11/06/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Rainbowfluff
I also was logged in during conquest point reset, and have multiple characters that did not receive the intended increased conquest cap. Please fix this so that I may benefit from this game change as others currently are.
would love to see a blue post/update if possible
Bump, needs a fix as soon as possible
11/06/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Goodonezz
would love to see a blue post/update if possible

It's only been an hour - they might instead be figuring this out, or discussing the issue internally first, before making an announcement.
I CRY EVERY TIME