Sick of Blizz Lies about hearing feedback

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 65 Next
11/13/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Librily
I have skipped dailies COMPLETELY on my druid and I am 474 ilvl. Been there for about a month.

I guess I'll repeat it.

My issue isn't with dailies, my issue is with Blizz's PR surrounding dailies.
Oh you mean them replying to the hundreds of complaints about dailies every day? I reply to all my spam mail too.
<3 Draxxarri.

I have two experiences. My Rogue has done all the dailies and gained exalted with the reputations. My mage, has not. My Mage is still able to raid competitively in MSV and getting into HoF. Gaining gear from LFR was simple and easy. Getting ilvl 476 things crafted for you isn't a problem anymore either.
11/13/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Daxxarri
I have one question: Where's the proof?

Not really. They're different things. The enchantments were absolutely, without-question mandatory, because there was no other way to obtain those particular power increases no matter what else you did in the game.

The current dailies might feel that mandatory to some particularly progression focused players, but it is entirely possible to skip them, and the gear they provide, pretty much entirely and still arrive at the same level of character potency.

I see. Wow has moved to a league of legends model, except we're actually paying a monthly fee to experience this.
11/13/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Nephyze
Removal of group requirements for entering raids - people asked, its coming.

I am so !@#$%^- excited I cannot properly express it.

I see. Wow has moved to a league of legends model, except we're actually paying a monthly fee to experience this.

Strangely enough, people actually choose to pay for that game too.

I don't know why based on the amount of verbal abuse that seems to be involved in every game I spectate, but they do!
11/13/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Librily
In other words, I've yet to see any player suggestions implemented, and more continued defence along with this token line of "we're listening"

Player suggestions/ideas that have been implemented :

Transmog
Guild Banks
Void Storage
Hunters no longer having a ranged requirement
Flying in Azeroth
Monks (they have been suggested repeatedly as a playable class over the years)
Pandaren (again, they were asked for repeatedly)
Portals to all the cities (taken out with Cata, put back in at the new Alliance/Horde holds in Pandaria)
Making vanity pets more than just vanity
Dual spec
Quest tracker

Do you need some more examples of them listening to the community?
11/13/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Daxxarri
A couple simple recent examples would be raising the Arena and Rated Battleground base point caps

NO! That change was made to take people's minds off the fact that you are pretty much FORCING us to do rated battlegrounds even though the majority of people despise them, in an effort to calm all the people pissed off about you going back on how the conquest points were originally intended to be earned from, and then claiming that it was intended all along.
Here's just one example from the top of my head.

The Darkmoon Fair tanking trinket was incredibly weak. People brought it up on the forums. A blue said to explain, and they did, that it had no base stats.

Next fix it was fixed. It's still not a great trinket but at least it's decent.

They have a lot of people to appease. There are a lot of options to gear now without grinding out rep. I think that people are just stuck in their minds that they HAVE to get gear certain ways. What Blizzard has done is given many different ways to get gear for people of different play styles.

CRZ still sucks though.
Isn't it awesome when people feel their personal wants outweighs the greater scene? I love it.
Lil FYI, just because you see feedback on the forums doesn't make it the popular vote. You might see 10,000 posts on how crappy CRZ is, but the other 99.9% of the subs aren't here complaining about it.

The forums get filled with a lot of negative feedback because it's the best place to get the community talking about things. However, there are probably 1-2 threads about how good things are to the 10 threads saying changes need to be made. This is because happy people don't generally come here to state their opinions. They are happy, therefor they don't see the need to speak up.

that =)
the Blue responded because....well look at the name of the thread.
11/13/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Kilrathi
the Blue responded because....well look at the name of the thread.

I'd be annoyed with the capitalization of 'lies' as well.
11/13/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Librily
My issue isn't with dailies, my issue is with Blizz's PR surrounding dailies.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I think they've handled it really well actually, and have already given it more attention than it warrants. I'd say that's caring, wouldn't you?
11/13/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Hacpe

This doesn't even make sense?

They are offering more than 1 way to do something so now they are moving to the league of legends model?

what?
Just because CRZ isn't enjoyable for you or the few more vocal others on forums doesn't mean vast majority of the population finds them flawed