Sick of Blizz Lies about hearing feedback

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 58 59 60 65 Next
11/19/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Hozzarn
Any ETA on CRZ fixes? Not troling/whatever but i am interested when all the bugs are going to be worked out. Good Luck all!

No specific ETAs, but there are some changes coming in 5.1 that may help address some of the issues with the timing of holiday events, confusion over realm time zone changes, and the like.
I really don't like the title of this thread. The OP should probably change it. It comes off childish that because the OP doesn't get what he screams and yells for, that his opinion isn't being heard and considered.
11/18/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Wexlur
This would imply that meeting stones are bad as well; it only takes two people to start summoning an entire raid to the raid location. It's a little bit of a longer process, but it accomplishes the same goal.

meeting stones are awesome. too bad they dont get any love anymore =( but in a way, i think that HG:WT made it so some players didn't have to leave cities to get to a raid. for example, a few friends were talking about why HG:wt was removed. so i asked them to tell me where the cata raids were found. they had no idea. you can ask just about anyone who played back in wotlk where the raids where, and they would be able to tell you where they are.
11/19/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Haytore
Can you direct me to the vendor that will take my valor points for gear, without me doing dailies? Or am I just stuck with useless valor points. Should call them grind points.

Same vendor that's been selling valor gear since MoP came out in Townlong Stepps. And yes as much as you'd like to ignore it, you can get valor points without doing a single daily. 2xLFR raid a week will get you 180vp. First Scenario + Daily Heroic will get you 120vp a day or you can run dungeon for 40vp (worth 8 dailies) which is more than a full set of say Klaxxi dailies and judging from your gear, you probably need to do dungeon. 1 scenario is worth 20vp after the first each day and that translate to 4 dailies.

You should be honored with Klaxxi or close to as soon as you hit level90. You should be well into friendly with Shado-pan if you ran thru Townlong Stepps while leveling. Only rep you need to "grind" is Golden Lotus.

Looking at your gear, you seem to be the type who wants things handed to you. You do not even have the free epic boots which every fresh level 90 should have by now. Also where is your Engineering helm?
11/19/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Jahnpawl
Can you direct me to the vendor that will take my valor points for gear, without me doing dailies? Or am I just stuck with useless valor points. Should call them grind points.
Looking at your gear, you seem to be the type who wants things handed to you. You do not even have the free epic boots which every fresh level 90 should have by now. Also where is your Engineering helm?

This argument is a straw man. People should really stop making it. Almost no one (at least no one reasonable) is asking for free stuff. We don't want to log in and just have epics rained down on us.

What people want is the ability to spend the valor points that they earned by running LFR, dungeons, scenarios or dailies. The issue is that only one of the 4 ways to earn valor actually lets you spend them.
What people want is the ability to spend the valor points that they earned by running LFR, dungeons, scenarios or dailies. The issue is that only one of the 4 ways to earn valor actually lets you spend them.

Big whoop you need to unlock gear by gaining rep with certain faction. You won't even have enough valor points to spend the first week you hit 90. By the time you have the points to spend, you'll have a choice of either the neck from Golden Lotus or Ring from Klaxxi. If you have 10% rep gain from guild, being human, gear or other means, you can get honored with Shado-Pan without unlocking their dailies. That gives u another choice to spend your valor points on.

The point I'm trying to make is that the people complaining about dailies, about how it tires them out, or how much of a grind it is are just plain ridiculous. If they want to get 5-6 alts decked out in ilvl489 gear, that's their choice. As mentioned in my previous comment in this thread, you don't have to do every dailies available every single day to advance your char. In fact my main hasn't done much dailies this past 2 weeks since he does not have enough valor points to spend them on. If you want a major piece of gear like Helm or Leg, it'll take you more than 3 weeks of valor point accumulation to get that one piece. 3 weeks is a hell lot of time to advance your rep with whatever faction you need to without calling it a grind!!!

At the end of the day it all comes down to planning. I know some will say, what planning? Why do I need to spend time to plan...all I wanna do is log on and play. Well that's for a whole another thread and topic of discussion.
11/19/2012 02:03 PMPosted by Meiyun
but I'm a BS, so I HAVE to grind Klaaxi rep for the recipes

This statement right there show how ridiculous your argument is about having to "GRIND" dailies. If you passed through Dread Waste on your way to level 90, you DO NOT have to grind dailies to get the BS recipes. HELLO?!? They are available at Honored! Ok so let's say you bypassed the Dread Waste while leveling...well then do the leveling quest to gain rep with them instead. Nice story line, one quest and done, no need to do dailies for days on end.

If you say you have more VP to spend and nowhere to spend them and then go on to say you've been grinding dailies for days on end, you are FLAT OUT LYING! These 2 statements can NEVER be true. Either you did not grind dailies, therefore have nowhere to spend VPs or you grinded dailies and don't have enough VP to spend. But to come out and say you have excessive VPs to spend despite having done all those dailies is a FLAT OUT LIE!
11/18/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Litlhelp
The reason it was removed is more likely due to CRZ - If our raid on Feathermoon is in Orgrimmar, and someone flies out to Ony, then tries to summon us, it will fail - we don't exist on whatever realm it is CRZ put Duskwallow Marsh in.

Now normally I would think this is just another conspiracy theory, but this might possibly make sense (stress might). They may have had trouble getting HGWT working properly cross realm so they decided to remove it rather then delay it's release any longer.

But this would effect any summons, such as a meeting stone or a warlock summons, so it still sounds a little weak. But you say that summoning (I would assume warlock summons) does fail cross realm? This would be interesting if true.

That I do not yet know - I do know summoning stones are buggy, and it takes 2-3 tries to get my Friday Legendary/Transmog group to Ulduar. Some of my people, if they are not in Pandaria/Orgrimmar when the summon goes out (usually if they are on the flight path to Ulduar, or somewhere between Dalaran, the Tournament Grounds and Ulduar on their own mount), sometimes do not get the summon on the first, sometimes second try. Mind that all of my group is in my guild; we have not attempted any kind of RealID invites to the raid since CRZ became active.

The only Warlock summons I have attempted have been inside instances and inside Orgimmar/Pandaria, so no idea if those act buggy like the summoning stones.
I'm sure this has been answered, but I'm catching up on the thread:

11/19/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Kimjongheal
We used CRZ all the time when we did multi-server raids for ICC. Never had a problem. And since I haven't heard a peep from warlocks about not being able to summon cross-realm friends, I'm guessing it doesn't affect them (could be totally wrong, any warlocks with knowledge to the contrary please tell me so).

No no no no no. CRZ =/= CRG.

You are using Cross-Realm GROUPING, which is inviting Real ID/BattleTag friends to your group to quest, run dungeons, raid, etc. YOU control who you invite.

CRZ = Cross-Realm ZONES, which is the forced "merge" of servers within zones. We do not have control over when or where this happens outside of the current "safe" or "immune" zones of Stormwind, Orgrimmar, and Pandaria.
11/17/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Pewpewblast
(Not to mention being forced to get the reps if you want to spend your VP)

Changing in 5.1 to the design that was originally intended to be in for 5.0

Once that hits you'll be able to spend your VPs in the method that was intended for this expansion.
Sick of Players' Lies when giving feedback! :=)