Sick of Blizz Lies about hearing feedback

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 59 60 61 65 Next
11/19/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Jahnpawl
but I'm a BS, so I HAVE to grind Klaaxi rep for the recipes

This statement right there show how ridiculous your argument is about having to "GRIND" dailies. If you passed through Dread Waste on your way to level 90, you DO NOT have to grind dailies to get the BS recipes. HELLO?!? They are available at Honored! Ok so let's say you bypassed the Dread Waste while leveling...well then do the leveling quest to gain rep with them instead. Nice story line, one quest and done, no need to do dailies for days on end.

If you've done the grind before, you don't need to do the grind now?

If you haven't done the quest grind before, then go do the quest grind now, then you won't have to do the quest grind... now?

That's some amazing logic you got going on.
I'm still waiting for cross realm boa's, which has been addressed in blue posts in the past, and still nothing.
11/19/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Rostfrei
I'm still waiting for cross realm boa's, which has been addressed in blue posts in the past, and still nothing.

it's much harder than it sounds... they've explained that and it's not number 1 priority either. More important things to do atm.
If you've done the grind before, you don't need to do the grind now?

If you haven't done the quest grind before, then go do the quest grind now, then you won't have to do the quest grind... now?

That's some amazing logic you got going on.

NO! You seem to be on some amazing logic...so we should be able to get everything we want as soon as we hit 90?

Faction reputation has been part of the game since inception, that's nothing new...just that there have been different ways to gain rep over the years (token, tabard, quest, dailies, specific dungeon, raid, etc). According to your logic, we should not need to gain rep for these recipes...just give it to us as soon as we hit 90. Or even better just give it to us as soon as we max our profession...no need to even level to 90.

The issue with dailies is that it's a grind...meaning doing the same thing over and over everyday. I've shown it's NOT a grind and an alternative to getting something in game that's bypass most of the dailies for said faction.
11/13/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Seebach

No! Bad! Stop pointing to data-mined content as fact. The change that got picked up was actually an adjustment to Darkmoon Card trinkets for Challenge Mode stat scaling.

That's fairly rude and unbecoming of someone who is in the position you are in, Dax.

Treating people like an animal by saying, "No! Bad!" and then rubbing their nose in it for jumping the gun is definately not what you should have done. Rather, you should have POLITELY STATED the incorrectness of it and moved on.

In this case, both parties here made an error in judgment. Shame to both of you.

Polite doesn't always get the job done guy.

Especially with the kind of people who ALWAYS jump the gun, which is like the entire forum community. Sometimes to get a point across to somebody you have to raise your voice a little bit, and that's usually because they aren't listening.

But I don't know anybody who doesn't listen on these forums. Nope. Never.
I hit 90 before I got to the dread wastes. So YES, after hitting 90, I have to GRIND them. I have over 2K VP and I have nowhere to spend them. Ever hear of the tillers? They give you 5 VP per quest. Anglers? 5 VP per quest. I'm just now honored with Golden Lotus and have NO PLACE TO SPEND VALOR POINTS. Your assumptions are just asinine. I STILL have to work out Klaaxi. Then Shado-Pan. This is worse than grinding rep with BC factions just to get into heroics.

So I have a choice. Either grind the quests with the Klaaxi OR do Golden Lotus. Since I HAVE to do Golden Lotus to unlock Shado-Pan, guess what? I'm doing those. You come across as a petulant child who always has to have their way, regardless of how blatantly wrong you are. /sigh Perhaps laying off the sugar and colas might help.

WOW! JUST WOW!

You chose in-game cosmetics stuff instead of gear and now you are complaining about not being able to spend VPs? WOW! JUST WOW!

You've been level90 since Oct 16. In that time you've got to exalted with Cloud Serpent, Tillers, and Lorewalkers...we can all see where your priority lies. For you MOUNT > GEAR so please don't come in here and complain that you have no way to spend VPs for gear.
I've seen the following statement I made quoted a few times:

Your guess is spot on. We are constantly gathering and analyzing information on gameplay. Raw data is tremendously useful, but it doesn't really offer context, which is why other sources of information are essential.

The responses it has received suggest that the responders didn't read the most important part of that statement, though:

Raw data is tremendously useful, but it doesn't really offer context, which is why other sources of information are essential.

We know that raw data doesn't give us the whole story regarding why players are doing one thing or another in-game - we're always trying to fill in the context behind why players make the choices that they do. It's not enough to know that an activity or feature is popular, it's important to try to understand why.

And the why is what we have been telling you.

You tied almost every rewrd to single system.

The daily system is flawed,
- they should have NEVER included valor access (the acess, not the points, its ok that dailies give you points),
- they should have NEVER been the only source of charms (either no charms, or more than one way to get them),
- they should have NEVER been one rep gated by another rep and
- professions recipes of one professions should been in only one reputation.

If all those 4 things were true, then dailies would have been really optional and the system would be fine.

Now, with the current system, and sinc it woldnt be ok to fix all those things, what NEEDS to be done is give way to get rep and charms from other means, one of those other means being instanced.

I know you want people in the world, but FORCING them there (yes, they are forced, i am not revered with GL and SP because i had fun, i HATED every single second i spent doing those dailies), again, FORCING them there is not a good way to doit, because what you get is burned players with no will to play.

If instances are popular, its because of something, dont try to make other things as popular as them by over rewarding them.

Also, the lie about world PVP, if world PVP is an objective, why is it that you give PVE rewards to increase it? Why is it that EVERY single PVP reward is tied to instanced content except for the Sha, but PVE rewards are tied to world content?

I think you are not understanding how bad the problem is, just like you didnt get it in the last expansion untill it was too late.

You dont have all the time in the world to fix this, and this is not a "I will unsub" threat, because i wont.
11/19/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Meiyun
I hit 90 before I got to the dread wastes. So YES, after hitting 90, I have to GRIND them. I have over 2K VP and I have nowhere to spend them. Ever hear of the tillers? They give you 5 VP per quest. Anglers? 5 VP per quest. I'm just now honored with Golden Lotus and have NO PLACE TO SPEND VALOR POINTS. Your assumptions are just asinine. I STILL have to work out Klaaxi. Then Shado-Pan. This is worse than grinding rep with BC factions just to get into heroics.

Funny, I was sure at honored with Golden lotus you were able to spend VP on rings....
The daily system is flawed,
- they should have NEVER included valor access (the acess, not the points, its ok that dailies give you points),
- they should have NEVER been the only source of charms (either no charms, or more than one way to get them),
- they should have NEVER been one rep gated by another rep and
- professions recipes of one professions should been in only one reputation.

According to you.....

But if that's not the way they want the game to work....that's not the way they want it to work.

Profession recipes and gear behind rep is not a new thing. Dailies for rep to get gear is a not a new thing.

So they decided to make it a little bit harder, it's no reason to throw a tantrum.
Quit declaring things like Brawler's Guild as "blizz failures" before they've even been implemented.
There is no feedback in this game anymore. There is only Zarhym's response telling us that this is what we want and that's why something is the way it is.

I am so sick of Blizzard telling us what we want.
There is no feedback in this game anymore. There is only Zarhym's response telling us that this is what we want and that's why something is the way it is.

I am so sick of Blizzard telling us what we want.

Sometimes what people want wouldn't work in game. Sometimes it's not even what the majority would want, even if it seems like it.

Sometimes what people want wouldn't work in game. Sometimes it's not even what the majority would want, even if it seems like it.

*looks at multiple CRZ Feedback threads totaling thousands of pages and tens of thousands of posts offering both criticism of the current system and suggestions on how to make it better (or just remove it)*

*looks at Blue responses telling everyone that they've been playing the game wrong for the past 8 years and that this is the way it was always meant to be in regards to every aspect of the game*

I don't particularly like CRZ either. However....the people on the forums do not constitute the majority of the players in the game. Even if each post was made by a different person.