Anyone else NEVER received gear from LFR?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
3 items and some gold which is better than I did in DS where I got 0 items the first few weeks and 0 gold.

Even if I had only got the gold it would have been better than the old system.
Received quite a few pieces already. Still trying to get the Starshatter from Elegon. I always spend my bonus roll on this boss.
Just hit 90 ftw days ago. joined a guild to do raids. blues won't cut it so i do lfr for gear. well there goes that plan. looks like i have to result to buying epics off the AH cause i wasted my time in LFR.
12/02/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Rocklobstar
Just hit 90 ftw days ago. joined a guild to do raids. blues won't cut it so i do lfr for gear. well there goes that plan. looks like i have to result to buying epics off the AH cause i wasted my time in LFR.

You just hit 90 a few days ago. There are many who can't even enter LFR within the first week of hitting 90. Since that was your first time running LFR, you shouldn't be surprised you didn't win anything. Try again next week and while you're 90, save up your tokens.
12/02/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Rocklobstar

lol

You aren't even full heroic 5 man BiS. You got a weapon off of Wote on your first try, in addition to gloves. You don't even have the free epic boots from the Sha of Anger quest.

On top of that you bumped a nearly 3 week old thread.

Not sure if serious or just stupid.
I have 3 claws off Grand Empress. ((:
12/03/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Cambrie
I have 3 claws off Grand Empress. ((:

AND a spiritsever? Its official Kate, its over! I hate you!

12/03/2012 06:29 AMPosted by Nery
Well, he does have an alt named after Jason Segel, which is high on my list of sexiest men alive (and a hell of an actor, you need talent to portray Marshall Eriksen dumb well and get laughs out of it), so he has my respect regardless.

Jasonsegel is his main.
I've won probably 4-5 pieces and I've run all LFRs that were available every week since release (without using any bonus rolls - I save those for normals and heroics). I've never received an upgrade for my main spec (resto). This week I won some boots in TOES and use for offspec, but other than that I don't win anything good. Can't complain it seems to be some where around 10-15%, but there are always outliers in statistics...you'll have the person who gets 4/4 tier and a weapon all in the same week, and then you'll have the person who never wins anything ever.
12/03/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Nery
He might just have become my new favorite rogue. Sorry Blaze!

You groupie ho!
My luck in lfr is pretty horrible i have 2 pieces from it (trinket and ring)

I have ventured into some of the instances, on normal (and in the case of msv couple of heroics scoring a snazzy little helm from feng)

But no normal or raid finder weapons have ever dropped for me. I have a 1h epic axe (dungeon epic, stormstout brewery)
11/14/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Brem
Its just bad luck. I just ran 3 raids. 9 bosses, used all my reroll tokens and recieved 12 bags of gold. Other weeks I have gotten 3-4 items from one raid.

And that's the way the ball bounces. I too have had weeks where 2/3 bosses give me a shiney, then weeks where no one wants to give me shiney.

But I don't use tokens in LFR.
You have a fixed chance of winning loot for every boss kill. The chance of winning loot does not change based on whether or not you got loot from prior bosses. Given probability and statistics, most people will experience both hot and cold streaks. There is also a very small chance that you will never receive a piece of loot from LFR ever. I had to kill 22 LFR bosses before I got my first drop. Given what I know about how it works, I believe it is fair - but the lack of visibility and transparency into it made me doubt and lose confidence in Blizzard and the game. The old cata system was abused heavily (friends rolling on loot for their friends and trading it to them) so this system is more fair to the friendless - but still not perfect. FWIW, the same thing happens in regular raids - it really sucks when you disenchant most of the gear that drops, yet some players are desperate for specific items. This is why some groups prefer to run 25 man groups - more loot drops spread across more players should mean less disenchanting and a better chance of gearing the key roles (tanks and heals).
12/03/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Dayuv
On top of that you bumped a nearly 3 week old thread.

Irrelevant. If someone posts in a slightly older thread, someone tries to dismiss their comments because of that or they'll say "necro!" but if they make a new thread, they're told "use the search function!"
I've had no problems... I have 7 pieces currently equipped and I've been running for a little over a month. Even gotten doubles and pieces that I couldnt use.
Irrelevant. If someone posts in a slightly older thread, someone tries to dismiss their comments because of that or they'll say "necro!" but if they make a new thread, they're told "use the search function!"

Yes, 2 year old threads are slightly older.

Especially when they're loot complaints were about the old DS system, and completely irrelevant to any discussion.
12/03/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Postonforums

Yes, 2 year old threads are slightly older.

Especially when they're loot complaints were about the old DS system, and completely irrelevant to any discussion.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
11/14/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Kaleycuoco
But having to pay 50k to buy gear so that i can go into the other LFR instances,

I never spend gold on gear anymore. I haven't before and I spent 30k when Cata was out to have someone craft lw bracers and they lasted me exactly one week! Not worth it. If you run heroics enough u should get high enough gs to be able to que to first 2 lfr and then do dailies to get vp pieces I guess.
12/03/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Nery

AND a spiritsever? Its official Kate, its over! I hate you!

Jasonsegel is his main.

He might just have become my new favorite rogue. Sorry Blaze!

And you aren't even her favorite Blaze anymore , Fake blaze. Also: I also give kudos to you for having Kaley Cuoco. Although , I do find Cobie Smulders hotter.