Should I join Alone, or Uprising?

Aerie Peak
I can't figure out which guild I am going to join. Some of you should supply me with pros and cons for each guild.

Assume that I enjoy social activities and can raid all night.
<DabozGuild> is currently recruiting.
Uprising has dwarves.
You don't have a shot with either.

Get lost.
Uprising has fun
Hey now everyone has a shot with Uprising. We had a shaman in our raid asking today why they shouldn't wear leather anymore.
I am currently leaning towards Alone.
10/31/2012 04:54 AMPosted by Fortysixntwo

Racist.
10/31/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Arie

Racist.

It's only because our name is more emo imo.
You should just avoid the debate altogether and join <Aerie Peak Outlaws>.
Aerie Peak who?
Sorry, those are the only two guilds that have people I then whose skills are only slightly below my own.
Meh, if you say so, not many "high skilled" guilds are gonna be placing bids on an 85. And I don't really see how you can measure skill from a progression standpoint. That's more of a dedication thing. @ SF... does SF stand for ? nvm... anyways I was just checking out the forums, best of luck to you all!
11/01/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Sinista
Meh, if you say so, not many "high skilled" guilds are gonna be placing bids on an 85. And I don't really see how you can measure skill from a progression standpoint. That's more of a dedication thing. @ SF... does SF stand for ? nvm... anyways I was just checking out the forums, best of luck to you all!
whooooooooosh
you should joine <Hey Look Glitter On The Floor> or <Super Theatrical Ferrari Users>
Join <So Fat I Bleed Gravy>
Still leaning towards Alone... Uprising is doing a dismal job convincing me.

The guild that I decide on will get to hear me use words like "expounding" in a sentence.
11/07/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Fortysixntwo
The guild that I decide on will get to hear me use words like "expounding" in a sentence.

PLEASE DON'T! I'm retarded and big words hurt my head.
<Alone with Uprising> maybe?
http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Mokkori