The BOI's are back (even tho' we never left)

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Oh no...you're a red panda female. Ada will try to play with your tail.
I won't play with it! I'll just go on an "Aaw" fest. They're like us! Only a bit taller and fluffy! We've finally got another race that can actually match us drink for drink!
The event was brilliant today. I had loads of fun and got to learn about the relations between the Dwarven guilds (not sunshine and roses). Hopefully we can all build on our weaknesses by sharing our strengths! Hopefully more events to come~
Bump from your friends at LTK.
Thank you Lordaeron Temple Knights! May we find each other along the roads some time! (Probably when this Stormwind Dwarf drags tBoI back out to Stormwind.)
So tha other ev'nin, I was relaxin at Thunderbrews Distillery o'er a dark ale when I musta fallen asleep at me table.

I woke up this very morn sittin atop Fireplum Ridge in tha crater, naked all but me trousers.

Many pardons to tha young lads and lassies that bore witness to me unpaladin like appearance.
01/06/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Adalbjorg
(Probably when this Stormwind Dwarf drags tBoI back out to Stormwind.)

You can have me hammer but you can never have me freedom!

<chains himself to the Great Anvil>
So tha other ev'nin, I was relaxin at Thunderbrews Distillery o'er a dark ale when I musta fallen asleep at me table.

I woke up this very morn sittin atop Fireplum Ridge in tha crater, naked all but me trousers.

Many pardons to tha young lads and lassies that bore witness to me unpaladin like appearance.

((Where am I?
And...
Where are my pants?
I only know about this thanks to Morashtak. :P))

01/06/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Morashtak
(Probably when this Stormwind Dwarf drags tBoI back out to Stormwind.)

You can have me hammer but you can never have me freedom!

<chains himself to the Great Anvil>

Until I promise you ale. Then you all come willingly and at an increased speed.
I think Modarin's story might top that. Ask him what happened to his boots.
Bumps from Lordaeron.
Greetings my Dwarven friends. I must come to share a drink with you all again soon!
I haven't met you, but I've heard great things, so Hai! AND bumps
Aw, LKT <3
01/10/2013 08:25 AMPosted by Sals
I haven't met you, but I've heard great things, so Hai! AND bumps

Hi Sals! I'm Adalbjorg! Call me Ada. And now that we've been acquinted...
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my wallet,
Don't rob me, maybe?
<Keg-tap back to the top>

FOR THE DWARVES!
Wildhammer Clan Bump!
(The best kind of bump)
You guys need to go back to the first page.
Ah yes. I remember them well. The Brotherhood of Iron was kind to keep my traveling partner and myself company during out ventures in their city of the Forge of Iron. Or.. was it Ironforge?
The beard-sprites are very good folk and their stomachs are built for many rounds of heavy drinking. Formidable drinking partners, yes. They offer many good stories and are very humble folk. I hope to visit our beared friends again soon.
Hey, HEY! You, dwarf. Over here, pal. I's got what youse need. Ya, that's right.

Want a solid gold rifle? Guaranteed to shot straight 100% of the time 50% of the time.

What about a saronite helm? Complete with a lock to make sure it's securely on the head? Don't worry, the mad whisperings have been purged....I think.

What about a tankard of infinite brew? Good price, if you can stomach the constant flow of ale. I'm sure you can, you longbeards.

Hurry, and buy now!
<Keg-tap>
The guild is four years old today! WHOOP WHOOP.
Thanks for the bumps all! May your game time and real life be the sweetest! Happy three day weekend to the folks who get it off for Martin Luther King Jr's birthday!