Cinder Kitten

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 19 Next
11/08/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Kate
Hello, Daniel

Hello.
Also when you /pat it should make a Basic campfire sound as a purr XD.
11/08/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Vaybian
Also when you /pat it should make a Basic campfire sound as a purr XD.

OOO and it should groom itself when you idle, or sharpen its claws on other ppls legs :D
11/08/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Trogdorp
I don't know why they don't just release it right away, the sooner its out the sooner people can get the help they need from this

Keep in mind we have to patch the game to get the pet added, which is what we're doing with Patch 5.1. Unfortunately, it's not at all a trivial process to build a "fast patch" to get the Cinder Kitten in the game before 5.1 is released.

That said, we were extremely anxious to get the announcement put up asap, as we recognize the time-sensitive nature of this charitable cause and wanted to make sure you all were at least made aware to expect it. :)

He's so adorable! Thank you all very much for your enthusiasm around adopting the little fella in the name of supporting the Red Cross, a truly remarkable organization helping to repair lives in the wake of Sandy.
11/08/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Zarhym
I don't know why they don't just release it right away, the sooner its out the sooner people can get the help they need from this

Keep in mind we have to patch the game to get the pet added, which is what we're doing with Patch 5.1. Unfortunately, it's not at all a trivial process to build a "fast patch" to get the Cinder Kitten in the game before 5.1 is released.

That said, we were extremely anxious to get the announcement put up asap, as we recognize the time-sensitive nature of this charitable cause and wanted to make sure you all were at least made aware to expect it. :)

He's so adorable! Thank you all very much for your enthusiasm around adopting the little fella in the name of supporting the Red Cross, a truly remarkable organization helping to repair lives in the wake of Sandy.

Yay for adorable yet uncuddleable kitties.

Still waiting for baby talbuks.
I have a feeling that cinder kitten was gonna be the anniversary pet, i'm glad blizzard made it a charity pet instead to help out our fellow man.
11/08/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Zarhym

We're still getting new search features for the pet menu right? :D

AFAIK?

As far as I know.

IIUC?
I live in NY, and still have friends/family with no electric, and in some cases so much damage they can't even go home, so this issue is definetly important to me.

I understand you can not patch the game to get the pet put in immediately, but what about opening up pre-orders? The money collected is needed sooner rather than later, as you are correct this is very time sensitive.

Please consider placing a Pre-order link for this in-game item, I think a number of players would be interested in using it.
could you send a message from the rogues "we want some love"
It will be the first pet I buy from Blizz.
11/08/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Novijen

<3
11/08/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Kopureskill
could you send a message from the rogues "we want some love"

You had your love with your own legendary daggers
Charity never looked so cute
ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival

...anyone wanna take a stab at FUBAR?

SNAFU is my favorite. They use it at work all the time, a very PC and proper workplace, and I know none of them know exactly that they're saying...
Who's a widdew cinder kitty????!!!! omnomnomnomnom!
11/08/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Zarhym

<3

My uncle lived in the path of the storm. Any way I can help the effort, I will.
11/08/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Vaybian
Who's a widdew cinder kitty????!!!! omnomnomnomnom!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVtYpxtjI5s

I couldn't resist.