The Long Awaited Unofficial Oceanic RP Realm!

Oceanic General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
This would be a really cool idea. Likewise, would prefer to be on a PvE server so we won't have to worry about ganking.
Amazing guys :) I'm glad to hear people are getting into it.

Well, I also would like to play PvE realm wise, so I'll be looking into Saurfang, the least populated PvE realm on the Oceanic servers. However I'm still in need of the amount of players a realm can hold before it goes to que! This is a big issue that we need to work around.

Thanks for your continuing support and I'll keep you guys updated as we go.

P.S If we start getting a small group (say 20+) I'll need a few people to discuss further details with on the finer, grittier stuff and perhaps become officers within a guild or even leaders of another.
2nd post has been updated, feel free to read. :)
Sounds awesome, I might check it out.
2nd post has been updated on small points. Check it out. :)
I may be gone for a a few days, I'm working on getting my new computer up, won't be long, will be back by next week if not earlier but reinstalling WoW is going to be a bit of a bugger.
Bump
--25/11/12--

-Anyone have ideas on the name of the tavern guild? I have 'The Wanderers Tavern' so far but I'm not really liking it because of the lack of apostrophe.

Bump for you guys! <3

Here's a few names that I could think of, that sound tavern-y.

The Gloating-Gazelle
The Ruddy-Mare

Red-Eyed Rhino

Greentail Tavern
Dragonmyst Tavern
Longwood Tavern

Softbriar Inn(tavern/inn, hurr)
Stormgale Lodge
Bump for you guys! <3

Here's a few names that I could think of, that sound tavern-y.

The Gloating-Gazelle
The Ruddy-Mare

Red-Eyed Rhino

Greentail Tavern
Dragonmyst Tavern
Longwood Tavern

Softbriar Inn(tavern/inn, hurr)
Stormgale Lodge

My god <3 You're a bloody legend! :) I love 'The Greentail Tavern' Nice subtle meaning and it sounds so pleasant, may change it to an Inn though, I don't really know. Oh, and thankyou for the bump :)

But but.. some of us americans play on Aussie times because of our jobs, don't take my aussies away! I won't have anybody to play with anymore! D:

Oh, Xanthion. :( It'll be fine, I don't think that many people will switch to make a large difference in your role play. Think of it in a different way, when this gets up and running, you'll have two servers to turn to for roleplay!

Thanks for the replies, guys. :)

Will be updating the second post within a day, I'm thinking of having our first event.
Remember, CorvoAttano#6708 . Add me.
You, Sir, are awesome. And I wish I had found out about this before today.
11/26/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Gomir
You, Sir, are awesome. And I wish I had found out about this before today.

Your praise is welcomed. :) Thank you. Watch this space, may be having our first tavern meet. I will bump the thread when I have details are up.
Second post updated! :)
I'm interested, but i'm not sure how much play time over there i'll get as I'm a Guild leader on my main (MG Alliance).

Anyway, must dash. I'm late for the bus.
Is it ok if I join you? I am west coast, and often stay up until 5 a m Pacific time. Yes I am a night owl! I actually know some Aussies who are awesome rpers!
I'm interested, but i'm not sure how much play time over there i'll get as I'm a Guild leader on my main (MG Alliance).

Anyway, must dash. I'm late for the bus

Kassalla, you're well welcome. :) If you just add CorvoAttano#6708 and /join OOCAlliance then I can get in contact with you and discuss stuff a bit better. If that guild is a role play guild I'd love to hear some ideas if you have any.

Is it ok if I join you? I am west coast, and often stay up until 5 a m Pacific time. Yes I am a night owl! I actually know some Aussies who are awesome rpers!

Hmm, for now I'd say you could join, because we're looking for numbers, that said we won't kick you out after we have a large player base.

Oh, and if you could direct some of them Aussies our way it'd be awesome. Add me in game, CorvoAttano#6708 and /join OOCAlliance to get in touch.
Will be joining you soon.
11/30/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Rubiyates
Will be joining you soon.

Hope to see you! :)
I would love to play closer to home...I play on cenarion with a friend from the states ..he works in with me cause he is retired...
I would love this
I am not into PvP at all
I wonder can I play on both NA servers and Oceanic...since my account is North America
my BTag is Wyldefyre#6175