Eightadin: Paladin since Vanilla?

Paladin
I leveled up on Seal of the Crusader when instead of +attackspeed/-dmg it gave you +attackspeed/+dmg

If that tells you anything...

If not, the answer is (since vanilla release)
Been a paladin my whole WoW career, End game raider since vanilla.

Took a break right before firelands, until a few weeks ago.

I know it's bad when I recognize someones name from the forums.

Nice mog btw.
I joined about 4 months after the game had launched.

I know it's bad when I recognize someones name from the forums.

Nice mog btw.

I hear that.. <_<
Started just after 1.4 didn't really do much until wrath though.

@vir, why does your armory show both shoulders? Like everyone I've checked is bugged like mine :'c
since 2.1.0 been a long time
Since beta.
18 years of Warcraft, 8 years of WoW.

Gods, has it been that long?
Started playing wow right after Black Temple Patch in BC. This was the 2nd toon I ever created and has been my main ever since.
This specific paladin was made during wrath, however my first paladin was created horde side in BC.
2nd Char i ever made, first to hit 60 in vanilla. Stopped playing him mid-Wotlk, returned to him very recently after faction xfer. Not sure if i like Senior Sergeant better than Master Sergeant.
I started in classic when I had survivability problems on my mage. I have race changed (from male human to female dwarf to female human) and server transferred (from Gorgonnash to Proudmoore), and I hit level 56 when BC came out. I did the charger questline and have been playing both my mage and my paladin ever since.
Warcraft 2 original
Since December 2004.

I've done the honor grind, I've fought massive battles in Blackrock mountain and Silithus against the Horde, I've spent countless hours in Alterac Valley, Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. Keeping them off the flag, and off the flag carrier, back capping towers and sniping graveyards and weakly guarded farms. I've seen it all.

I've raided from the depths of Molten Core, to the clouds of the Throne of the Four Winds. From the Barren Wastes of Silithus to the misty peaks of Northrend and across time and space; against elemental lords, demons, dragons and even fought against death itself.

I've healed, I've tanked and I've DPS'd. I was told my class was never good enough to do any of these roles at one time or another, and yet I did them anyway.

Through the good times and the bad, from Foror and Tigole to Ghostcrawler. From Eyonix and Caydiem to Bashiok and Zaryhm.

I've always been a Paladin at heart, and I'll always be a Paladin in game.

Pretty much exactly this!
He left out Fangtooth. I think it was Fangtooth.
He left out Fangtooth. I think it was Fangtooth.

Fear the Murloc! Taste the rainbow!
I started my noob-tacular paladin career in 1.7. Didn't start doing "end-game" content until sometime during Burning Crusade, though, as I was also playing my Rogue.
Around 4 years or so? Sometime in Wrath, I think when ICC was current.

I don't really remember anything about Wrath, but I consider actually starting to play in Cataclysm during t11.

My paladin has always been my main. Protection up until late DS, then Ret mainspec, Prot offspec.