How do I unlock my pet slots?

General Discussion
I was leveling my pet battling and i logged off and when I logged back on it said pet slots are locked dued to mulitple times of signing in....How do I unlock my pet slots?
11/04/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Almondo
I was leveling my pet battling and i logged off and when I logged back on it said pet slots are locked dued to mulitple times of signing in....How do I unlock my pet slots?

11/04/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Almondo
Hey there, Ellindrius, I know this is your first time posting, congrats on putting one up! --not sure why it did it three times, but that's okay. I hope someone answers your question--keep coming back and looking :)
thank you and thank you for helping me as much as u can....
how do you know he is Ellindrius and it is his first time posting?
If you haven't yet, try exiting the game completely and logging back in.

A /reload might work too.
because me and my boyfriend share an account and he is the main chacter in this account my just a secondary....and this guy/women is in my guild and so is almondo
Hi Almondo, it seems others have had the same problem and if restarting the game doesn't help you should open a ticket. The wait times are fairly long, but I'm sure that the CS people will help as soon as they can.
11/04/2012 01:22 AMPosted by Almondo
because me and my boyfriend share an account and he is the main chacter in this account my just a secondary....and this guy/women is in my guild and so is almondo

Fyi, sharing accounts other than parent/children is technically against the rules and not something you want to advertise. Good luck fixing your problem.
thank for the advice but i already sumit the ticket its said i should have a respnd in 1 day 23 hrs
You said "share an account". Typically that means you're sharing an account. :P
Just warning you because some people get report happy when they see that sort of thing is all.
Battle pets are Battle.net account-wide, but only the first WoW account to log in can access them. Any WoW account that logs in afterwards will see the slots as locked.

If you want to access them, you'll need to have your boyfriend (or whoever it is that shares your BNet account) log off then log back in.
Oh brother.
Yes, the sad critical notion of "report-happy". How about just mercy and grace? This is the second guildie of mine today that I've encouraged to get feet wet in the Forums since Trade is so mean and vile. Other guild members didn't know the answer to this, and I for one, don't even use pets. So she comes here, hesitantly figures out how to post and then makes a stray inadvisable comment. I know her as Ellindrius, and Almondo is an alt. Wish I hadn't said it.

I've been telling them that the forums are filled with knowledgeable players and it doesn't take much longer to get feedback than it does in an open channel of the game once those players have exhausted all their jokes and jabs.

Thanks to those who focussed on and answered her question. She's been trying all night to understand it.
It sounds as though you and your boyfriend are on the same battle.net account, but not the same world of warcraft account. (Which, although extremely discouraged, has been stated to be okay by Blizzard in the past. Their stance may have changed though. It's sharing a World of Warcraft account that isn't allowed, not battle.net).

In this case, your best bet would be to contact blizzard through a support ticket on the website to unlink the accounts. If your boyfriend is logged in and using the pets in a battle/etc. then you will be locked out from using them.
when I was leveling up my pet and it died and it told me that my pet slots was locked how do I unlock my pet slots? or did I lose my pet forever?
08/28/2014 03:56 PMPosted by Emmadelin
when I was leveling up my pet and it died and it told me that my pet slots was locked how do I unlock my pet slots? or did I lose my pet forever?

Might be an easier way but go to a battlepet trainer and do the heal/resurrect all battle pets thing. Fixed it for me and got me my dead pet back. :)