Please Help!!! Rogue, Priest, or Warlock?

Rogue
For over 2 weeks now I have been trying to decide which to level to 90 first. I want a fun class that will do good in PvE and PvP. I like the rogue(81) but i've been hearing a lot of people say they are boring and got nerfed baad. Priest (level 83) is cool but i feel like it'd get boring after awhile at 90. Warlock (72) isn't bad so far I haven't really played it since BC. I'd just like to know which would be more worth it and more of a well rounded level 90. That I would want to play for awhile as a main! Thank you =)
if ur looking for a class thats fun, atm this is not the one for u. go with the lock
Honestly, Rogues lost a lot of the things that made us rogues and many of our abilities have been given to other classes (Priest Vanish).

That being said, there are still many others, myself included that enjoy playing Rogue in PvP and PvE. PvE wise, we are doing just fine. PvP definitely takes a bit more skill than it has in a while but it appears as though gear scaling is helping a little bit. Time will tell on that one.
Warlocks are boring, Spriests can be frustrating, Rogues are super fun.

In class balance it's Spriest > Warlock > Rogue (For PvP). But these are at the highest levels of play. I'd suggest rogue, they are super fun, nerfs and all they still quite a bit of damage at full gear.
Just FYI, no rogue is going to tell you to roll the rogue on these forums, I am a former rogue main from the past two expansions, (well one and half expansions lol).
Shadow priest is the best of those classes, but warlocks and spriests are both extremely fun. Spriest has a bunch of fun stuff: spawning fear-fiend, psych scream, MC if you take it instead, offheals, void shift, vanishes, fade, the awesomeness of shadowform. Warlocks get sick portal, gateway (or they will when it's useable in 5.1), spec flavor like no other, healthcookies and fearspam, etc.
Rogues... Are... Yeaaaaah.
Ok thanks guys =)
Thanks Bricke! I think ive decided to level my rogue to 90. I quit before cat came out and my rogue was my main then and i just started less than a month ago back up. and I just got fired today so i should be 90 soon hopefully =). not that its a good thing but life goes on!
11/08/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Bricke
If you didn't play the "I know better than everyone else here" card so often, I think people would probably like you more.

you know I mentioed her attitude before and she didn't seem to listen. probably wasting your breath.

11/08/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Bricke
It's not all doom and gloom. At least not for me.

This. We've certainly seen better days, and we have issues to work out, but it's not the end of the world or of rogues. Not until blizzard officially delets the class anyway.
I'm still having fun ~*!~!*
I simply call it like I see it. I'm glad you went with rogue, they are super fun.
i asked everyone in my group everytime i did a dungeon but all of em would say something different and not really elaborate besides *priest* or *rogue* so thanks guys appreciate it
Rogue is great fun. Don't let the naysayers get you down.
I'd say go rogue.

Just because they nerfed our mobility doesn't mean we aren't fun. I tried to reroll DK after getting my rogue to 90 in this expansion and didn't feel the fun factor was anywhere near close. Then I tried my lock, still didn't like it. Now that I'm geared I'm glad I didn't reroll because I'm having a lot of fun. I use to talk so much smack about rogues in MoP because I was pissed off about how bad they gutted us and how crappy our talent tree was, but keep in mind that if you do level your rogue that it is going to be a rough start that'll gradually get better. Keep in mind that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not saying we're "fine", but we are still very useful, fun, and have a high skill cap to be proud of.
11/08/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Blownaway
Thanks Bricke! I think ive decided to level my rogue to 90. I quit before cat came out and my rogue was my main then and i just started less than a month ago back up. and I just got fired today so i should be 90 soon hopefully =). not that its a good thing but life goes on!

Oops, guess my last comment was a little late.
Just keep in mind not to give up in the beginning. Once you're geared you'll be pwning noobs like a boss!

" I just got fired today so i should be 90 soon hopefully "
Haha... good for you!! More fun!
I disagree. To me rogues lost what made them fun in cata. They have no more CC, well our CC is now out matched by almost every other class, and CC was suppose to be our thing. The new poison system of having one lethal and one non lethal is something i don't like. I want to be able to have crippling and another non lethal. This is just me, but i think that warlocks, priest, warriors, and druids are currently all more fun than rogues. If they were to buff rogues a little and make them more balanced, and more usable. Then i would start playing this rogue again. Until then im thinking of leveling a new Warlock or Shadow Priest.