QUIVERS!

Hunter
Blizzard you should bring the quiver 'animation' back! And for those of you that dont like it, BLIZZARD you should make it a displayable check mark like the helm or cloak! Just a thought i really liked how it looked and would be even better now with the bow display on the back. :D
HAIL yeah. look at that Pandaren hunter at the start of Gate of the Setting Sun with the awesome looking quiver. NEED IT IN MY LIFE BLIZZ
I think it'd be awesome to make it sort of like the waist satchel quivers they have too.

You could make these:
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server2000/e085a/products/81/images/1576/AP-7000-B_1__09052.1299717768.1280.1280.jpg

It would add a real nice touch to the bow on the back.
Blizzard have actually stated that they are planning on adding quivers as a purely aesthetic thing for us have on our backs
11/09/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Aigmokthar
Blizzard have actually stated that they are planning on adding quivers as a purely aesthetic thing for us have on our backs

I was about to say this, was there any announcement about its cancellation? I personally loved the quiver animation and model on my back.
11/09/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Honns
LIZZARD you should make it a displayable check mark like the helm or cloak!

Yes, make it optional. ^_^
LIZZARD!
Would love to have quivers return!
I have been begging for over a year for the reissue of the quiver graphic and never a single reply from Blizzard. Any word would be greatly appreciated.
Fantastic idea, also displaying meele weapons again and allow them.. display ranged and mele weapons at the same time
Yes, please!

11/09/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Honns
Blizzard you should bring the quiver 'animation' back! And for those of you that dont like it, BLIZZARD you should make it a displayable check mark like the helm or cloak! Just a thought i really liked how it looked and would be even better now with the bow display on the back. :D
Ya its kinda weird if thinking about it where is the arrow or bullet coming from??
I have an image of my char pulling an arrow out of his own butt............... I guess I'm just tired
Yes please, it'd also be neat if you could have a vanity slot (add it for other classes too) where you could display another weapon on your hip, like hunters could have 2 hunting knifes in addition to their bow purely for vanity.