Let me see your best transmog!

Druid
Post Limit:
1 2 3 7 Next
I'm looking for inspiration, heres your chance to show off!

Even rate eachother (of course not me).
tier 11, with season 3 (i think?) helm

dont have t11 helm sadly, never dropped. but i loved t11 so i thought helm would work ok with t11, works for me anyways :3
Firelands, can't remember where the weapon is from though.
I think mine is pretty decent. Mix of random green junk and i have the emerald panther to match
This is an alt I had set up from cata.

Only change since then is the weapon is new but still works with it.
T5 + matching everything.
Don't mind my weapons as I haven't been able to get them yet. Currently waiting on a belt to drop from Kara but I like this transmog. I remember when this helmet was introduced and I wanted to wear it but I played a mage at the time. Now that I'm druid I finally get the chance.
check it
Took forever to farm the gear (only recently, eg: like the other day got the boots from HoR) but I really love the look, especially as I'm mostly Feral think it's a unique look. I really love T5 and other druid sets, but I just don't think Robes work well for a Feral/Guardian.

Hat is kind of a cop out, but I got exalted dammit and I'm gonna use it for awhile, there's one that 'matches' the set, but I dislike it. Was using Illidan's blindfold but meh, worked well when I was using a polearm back in Cata.

Not sure on the weapon, decided to go with something simple for now.
I'm still working on this, but it's my pimp set (which now I start noticing people using pieces from it shortly after I posed)
my umbrella is the best transmoged off hand,
gladiator season 1 with the red staff out of ToC.

I like it because it's in the shape of the Horde symbol.
Druids wish they could look as good as me.
Love the Shado-Pan hat!
11/11/2012 03:30 AMPosted by Kyatae
Druids wish they could look as good as me.

How does a monk get druid gear exactly?
Full feralheart set with brutal gladiator's staff. I think it's an awesome look for male NE.

The Black Market Auction House (BMAH) sells old tier gear without class requirements.
11/12/2012 04:48 AMPosted by Gobnat

The Black Market Auction House (BMAH) sells old tier gear without class requirements.

Oh right! Thanks ahah :)