Let me see your best transmog!

Druid
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
11/19/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Jaythren
Embrace of the Lycan nostalgia lol

It was either that or the Malorne antlers. I liked the wolf helm w/ the Native American hunter theme. Felt more feral.
11/19/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Eg
Druids aren't supposed to look cool, as evidence I would like to direct you to every tier set ever.

I think my amani set looks particularly good :)
I'm fond of this.
Will probably be wearing this look for a long time.
You shall dread the Red Wolf.
Rate me =]
11/20/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Djmeowmixer
Rate me =]

I wondered where I put my armor...I ended up taking yours when mine went missing.
I'm still gathering the gear for my new xmog. I have only really recently started playing properly again since Firelands, and so previous xmog's have been the T2/BC Heroics recolour and Feralheart Replica. They are awesome outfits, but I kind of wanted something unique. I started looking at some tmog sites - and I got really excited. Until I realised I could only use leather gear. I really like some of the warlock stuff that's around! Even then I took a few days and looked around, tried to find something I like. Then I stumbled on WoW Model Viewer. Took me a while, but I'm really happy with the end result. Its a unique look that uses pieces from every expac - except MoP. No real reason other than it didn't match my vision.

TLDR; - Worked my butt off, and now you can behold my list! Gathering has commenced.
http://tinyurl.com/cpglwor
11/19/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Jaythren
I think my amani set looks particularly good :)

That actually looks surprisingly good, particularly on a Worgen.
Cataclysmic because I'm lazy. And feral.
Im using polar gear from old days, some recent shoulder/helm and a TOC alliance only wep.

I like blue!
10/10
The polearm, shoulders and eyepatch are only temporary... going to get the cenarion shoulders from molten core, and hopefully I won't be having a polearm forever and I'll be using the BoE that drops from serpentshrine...Wildfury greatstaff? If that doesn't drop though, the Dreamer's staff from the Botanica would work too.
<------ Yep, the warrior just dominated all of you with the best transmog.
Best transmog? Are you sure you don't want to see my worst transmog -.-
I have been using the same set since the launch of Tmog back in cata.
T2 is best looking set imo. xD
11/12/2012 04:11 AMPosted by Interactîve
Druids wish they could look as good as me.

How does a monk get druid gear exactly?

Huh, Jade colored with a cloud serpent on the shoulder? This is clearly monk armor.
i use my genesis pieces just to look different i still have 3 pc from aq40 pre nerf son :), but i love my damnation staff, its the reason i chose the melovolent staff :) love it